[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719017490835673.jpg (473 KB, 1024x1024)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
Most people don't understand true spirituality. They set up too many rules and regulations for "practicing correctly". Noo don't do this you might die noo you might do something horrible. Let people die. Let people become insane. Let them become drug addicts or alcoholics. What happened? Does it matter? Does the divine care? Of course not. The only type of sins I don't like are sexual sins. Apart from that, anything, and I mean anything, is meaningless and unimportant in the grand scheme of life. That is true spirituality. That is Buddha. That is Shiva. That is Christ. Most of you might never experience this level of insight even after a lifetime of meditation and spiritual experiences.
>>
>>38251855
elohim yesh kan mefager
>>
You fall for the same stuff you condemn.

Let people have sex.

On all other accounts I really don't care. We are all gon a die so might as well enjoy my life and spirituality however I want.
>>
Why does your logic put sexual sins apart from others if all things are the same? What’s the difference?
>>
>>38251907
Because c###d sexual abuse, human trafficking and rape are a thing. Same as anything inbetween and related.

There's just so much stuff to consider it would be wrong to judge and curse everyone yo hell over lame vanilla sex when there are far worse things you could do to another human.

We can argue all day about this without reaching an agreement since there's people that abuse a lot of substances and other beings for the sake of fun or spirituality but they can't get called out in the open because "Power" and stuff.

In my case, accepting your own death and coming to terms with the evilness of this world is the way forward. Live free and if you can set others free.
>>
Buddhism is for retards, you are a retard.
>>
>>38251936
No, child rape is actually less impure than fornication because only one party consented.
>>
>>38251855
Checked. Go look into Shunya Murti. He is based af.

Please can an anon help me! Vaxxies are literally fucking all of us, spitting sweating shitting spreading there salvia everywhere. 6x boosted moron spit talk me in my eye about 3 hours ago and now my eye is fucking burning and doesn’t seem to work. HELP!
>>
>>38251907
Sexual purity is spiritually the highest value in life. There is special spiritual and mystical power in virginity. Even a virgin satanist would be better than a non-virgin catholic.
>>
>>38251887
highly intellect
>>
>>38251855
Yes, bc religion feasts on the suppression of sexual pleasure
>>
>>38251887
Correct. God herself invented child abuse as the true god making crucible. I don't make the rules. To suggest even a single thing is wrong with this hell is to suggest that the divine has made a mistake.
>>
>>38251943
Huh?
>>
>>38251978
You heard that right.
>>
>>38251995
I have never diddled anyone so I wouldn't know but it'd hard to prove or disprove your claims.
>>
>>38252037
It's easy to prove. Just develop your third eye and you will see that fact.
>>
>>38251950
Pure vain delusions. Fabrications of a bewildered mind. Once you convince yourself of the reality of any or other notion about this or that you fall into the material trap. There is no virginity or non virginity.
>>
>>38251855
Sale Money Sold Together Truth Obvious Overture Lacking Scheme Definer Knowing Weirds Idea Doubt Kneadling Rushwanting Idolitaire Old Sars Disease Wrinkles Repeatance Continuation
>>
>>38252211
Shut the fuck up motherfucker
>>
>>38251940
>Buddhism is for retards, you are a retard.
nope.
>>
>>38251855
>true spirituality
The first step to recognizing truth in the spiritual framework of understanding (all things are moved by spirit) is to see it is not one framework, but many. No framework is always accurate, but some are useful.
>>
>>38251936
Then you have the same problem as everyone else you pointed fingers at.

"True spirituality shouldn't judge anything, except [this thing]"

Everyone finds something wrong, just pointing that there is a wrong spirituallity is already finding/caring that something is wrong.
>>
>>38251936
That's corruption, sex is OK but it leads to you getting possessed by a need for it
>>
>>38251855
You're a dumb retard. It's pure midwits like you who don't understand the exoteric rituals of religion and think they don't apply to you because you're somehow "better." Your "level of insight" is on par with a high school student. Your post is a complete embarrassment.
>>
File: IMG_7179.jpg (113 KB, 960x1440)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>38251855
Om mano padme hum OP
>>
File: 7.jpg (110 KB, 507x1013)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
This is true spirituality:

The Four Noble Truths
1. Suffering is inseparable from existence.
2. Craving is the root cause of suffering.
3. Suffering can be ended by ending craving.
4. There is a path to ending craving and suffering.

∞ archive.org/details/WhatTheBuddhaTaught_201606
∞ buddhanet.net/audio-lectures.htm

To gain merit and help others, take this info and spread it online! If it's not Theravada, it's heresy!
>>
>>38251855
>The only type of sins I don't like are sexual sins
Lol, lmao even
>>
>>38251855
You might be more retarded then you think ;)
>>
>>38251855
This is clearly what you figured out with the mind and not what appeared together with a realization. Your view is not based on love so it is mind's nonsense.
>>
>>38256770
theravada began its modern form in the 1800s, meditation had only survived in the mahayana and tibetan traditions until it was reintroduced in theravada. theravada is just as innovative as the rest.
>>
>>38251855
>The only type of sins I don't like are sexual sins
And there's the propaganda of this post.
>People don't actually get real spirituality, your actions to reach enlightenment don't actually matter
>J-Just don't be a heckin' sexual deviant! That's actually bad, unlike literally anything else. God can you imagine if people actually got sexual pleasure out of life? Heckin' cringe man
Frogposters should be banned.
>>
> >>38251855 true spirituality
is a lot like
making a sandwhich ( for yourself ) ..
reading a book is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
giving money to a "teacher" ( prostitute ) to guide your flower of Life is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
posting your memes and old-lady bable about your former experiences making sandwiches is NOT naturally engaging nor is it the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
being HIGH on drugs while making a sandwhich ( for yourself ) is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
falsely believing your soul mate should-be (or already is) ..just-like-you.. is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
receiving an award ( or "title" ) of any kind is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself ) ... "mother" Perona
>>
Dear ( mentally iLL ) snowflake ~•~ drink more WATER more often ~~•~ and get over your
. . . . . . . self
as soon as you're born , "they" make you feeL •
by giving you no-time instead of • •
• so fucking crazy you can't follow their
> January 2031 • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B35N4sj4QyM a working class hero is NOTHING to be
chew if you're clever-clever
. . meta girl named Blue Jean • police bike
. of January 2031 to de-orbit ISS using deorbit module and direct remnants into remote area of South Pacific Ocean known as spacecraft cemetery. NASA awarded SpaceX to build Deorbit Vehicle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnvFbE9OgYw • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station#End_of_mission • Pet Sematary • Zero Zero UFO
>>
>>38251855
You seem rather homosexual and vaxxed.
>>
>>38251855
>alcoholic junkie cursing everything and everyone might be enlightent it doesn't matter as long he's not doing anything sexual misconduct
. . .
to be this level of wrong and so sure of yourself takes some massive ego.
Humble yourself and think again
>>
>>38251855
You meddle too much to be wise

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.