[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

As a kid I had healing powers. Now I am 20 years old and lost them all. As a baby my mom used to hold me with her broken arm and the pain used to go away instantly as she held me. I could cure headaches by putting my hands on someones head. My dad was pretty advanced in this, he could heal more serious problems. I feel like my life went down the wrong path, I fumbled everything.
>>
>>38253585
Minor severity infliction fears indicatez gypsie colaborations.
>>
>>38253585

I Restore Your Healing Powers If You Choose One Specific Person To Heal And Vow Never To Give Up
>>
>>38253585
its still there anon, its just a matter of stretching the metaphysical muscle of it
>>
>>38253595
are u high on crack
>>
>>38253585
When did these powers disappear? Have you asked your father for advice?
>>
>>38253597
I just tried helping out my fiancee few days ago and I felt the tingling sensation in my palms I usually felt when healing just vanishing as I got more frustrated. Thank you for the advice
>>
>>38253585
>Now I am 20 years old and lost them all.
skill issue
>>
>>38253615
Death indicator.
>>
>>38253626
They disappeared gradually over time in my teens. Cant ask my dad he died a long time ago
>>
>>38253607
Thanks for the kind words, is there anything specific I have to do?
>>
You can try healing my ED by holding my cock if you like? If it works you will have also cured(?) my straightness. Win, win?
>>
>>38253643
Dedicating your life to recapturing the glory in your youth is a massive waste.
Those powers are not your ultimate purpose in this world and never were so don't obsess over them.
If you truly need them back they will come when it is necessary.
>>
>>38253661
Big if true, thanks for the advice
>>
>>38253585
I think it’s possibly to reclaim the powers we are born with, don’t give up or lose up yet.
If the other anon is right and that’s not your purpose, find your purpose now and have peace with it
>>
>>38253651
You chose human women over supernatural power. Now you cry? Oh, you want both? Lmao
>>
>>38253809
I think there is nothing harder than finding your own purpose (the true one)
>>
>>38253814
U want to say only virgins have powers?
>>
Do you have any documentation you can go over, A working paradigm to look to for how you've gone wrong?
>>
Only glowniggers are allowed to have magical powers now please understand
>>
>>38253585
Don't really have advice anon, bur I hope for the best for you, and others as well.
>>
>I'm a special snowflake the thread
>>
>>38253585
Yeah same here.
I'm being serious when I say I also had the power to fly, but only 10 feet off the ground and only when alone in the woods. I would fly through the woods and fields.
Lost the power when I moved to the city.
Pretty sure nature spirits were just helping me fly and when I left that area they couldn't anymore.
>>
>>38253643
>They disappeared gradually over time in my teens. Cant ask my dad he died a long time ago
Your basically me OP. Everything you said is exactly like me.
>>
>>38253585
Spiritual development is rarely linear. At times you will be active, other times passive. Like long periods of sleep and rest. Dont force it and embrace your presence as it is and the changes will come
>>
>>38259596
Beautiful.
>>
dear ( mentally iLL ) snowflake
every body else on YOUR Planet has super-hero powers -- you need to drink more WATER more often -- and catch up to the cool people. ( iPhone nigger )
>>
>>38253585
I used to get visions of the future as a kid. Just quick glimpses of hallways or rooms or people that i would talk to later in the day. My dreams were more specific and powerful. I remember getting dreams about doing something specific like playing soccer or walking to the store. Then i'd find myself in the same place as the vision and get major Deja Vu. Eventually I was able to track it and know that I'd be in that room or talking to that person later when I would get these visions. They were spontaneous and quickly popped into my head without other thoughts, and leave just as quick. I even remember having a vision of an exact conversation I'd have with my mom a couple hours later. I would tell her that i knew exactly what she was about to say.
I stopped getting them when I was around 13 or 14. They just seemed to stop, it wasnt like any traumatic event or anything made them stop. I would like to get them back tho...
>>
>>38253585
>>38265014
So you are both useless.
>>
>>38253585
I used to have the ability of precognition when I was a kid, which I lost (25 years old now).
If we regain these powers we should start forming a schizo /x/ squad against the antichrist
>>
>>38265014
i get these too and almost exclusively during sleep, waking ones are far less vivid. its usually something like a building/establishment/setting along with a rough 'cast' of people or types of people. emphasis on physical positioning and body language. a month later i find myself in the same exact situation IRL.
>>
>>38253585
Relatable

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.