[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ok, it happened to me a while ago, the thing that everyone spoke about between the lines. The synchronicities all piled up until it was like God himself was pulling the strings for me, showing me what a mountain of shit I was. Yeah, I had to remove it all, I had to remove myself, and when I finally did, this extremely beautiful thing arose. And I've been working ever since to get out of the way so this marvelous angel can arise, and it can only arise when I'm not. But it arises on the inside. I want it to arise on the outside. I want reality to become what it was again. To become alive and burn so brightly that everyone is terrified. So that the end of the days finally comes.
>>
>>38254244
Shut the fuck you bunch of rich boy tranny larpers kek
Fucking clowns man

Muh esoteric
> is actually just a bunch of money from thousands of generations of wealth

Emperor has no clothes. Fuck jesus, job now
>>
>>38254244
Check'd, happy for you Anon
>>
>>38254244
God doesn't punish you for trivial stuff or human laws most people should get this through their skull your morals are not gods
>>
can't create my own thread so i have to ask somewhere else

>manifestations and synchronicities mostly trigger or reinforce my OCD
why is that?
>>
you and i are the same, we're working towards the destruction of everything, we are being pulled by God Himself. Being an Angel among demons is pretty amazing tbf. Keep up the good work, and remember this, it's my most beautiful secret. So, in this gilded ladder, where I can be either a God or a Devil, if I choose good, where are my wings? Think about it and then you'll find em, practice, talk to the wind and... Be Prepared
>>
>>38256400
lol brainrot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.