[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1667777449061038.png (102 KB, 1644x1370)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
What's the esoteric secret to not caring about what other people think of you/societal norms? I'm not there but I can imagine how liberating that must be. Finally being free to live your life.
>>
>>38254458
Engaging in acts of ####### till you completely lose your empathy (and sanity)
>>
>>38254458

The fundamental issue is that the very confidence you seek strongly correlates with your level of egocentrism/narcissism - which itself is correlated to lacking in soul and heart.
Your problem is that you have more love and more of a soul than the average confident normie.
The question is which would you rather sacrifice for the other?
>>
>>38254604
>Your problem is that you have more love and more of a soul than the average confident normie.

Not even true. I come across as very cold and disinterested, which I think has contributed to people having a negative perception of me even if it's mostly autism.
>>
>>38254458
you judge yourself harsher than any critic.
then laugh in their stupid faces for being shitty critics.
>>
Eroding away like a geode being broken until there is only a gem left to find. Peeling away at the layers until one finds his true self. In the end you find authenticity. Truth is the chisel. Just be yourself. Relax it's just you.
>>
>>38254458
it's a double edged sword
it is liberating in some sense, cant articulate how, but just a feeling of liberty not being completely at the whim of forced ways of thinking or interpreting reality. on the other hand it's very isolating, there is not many people that have this view of life and existence, some might have that freedom in some areas of their life but they are always still influence by groupthink and conditioning. so it's hard to find people that you connect with deeply because the bar is set too high.
>>
>>38254758
Heh bingo
>>
>>38254458
It’s a mundane matter, not esoteric. It comes to know when you should actually care about norms and external validation, and to what extent. Developing a keen sense of distinction takes time and patience. Most people are terrible at doing this, so be kind to yourself.
>>
File: c.jpg (81 KB, 591x654)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>38254458
>What's the esoteric secret to not caring about what other people think of you/societal norms? I'm not there but I can imagine how liberating that must be. Finally being free to live your life.
heal/balance your; root, sacral and solar plexus chakra.. use the frequencies from youtube
i had that problem too and the secret is making those energy centers functioning properly
>>
File: 489684165.jpg (55 KB, 501x525)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>38254458
>What's the esoteric secret to not caring about what other people think of you/societal norms?
Simple: there is no other; it's all the self.
>>
>>38254458
I'm this guy but I'm also ugly
>>
>>38254458
Stay there with your anxiety or whatever for a while. Watch it wash over. Same with any associated feelings. And then stop caring once you realise it's all just feelings in your mind and people don't actually give a flying fuck about you even after a moment of an embarrassing incident .
Or just get drunk or high.
>>
>>38257444
>people don't actually give a flying fuck about you
this
>>
>posting meme created by the CIA
kys
>>
File: Π.png (22 KB, 1600x1600)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Pride lends its aid when one has done something no one else would ever dare to do.
>>
Humans aren't capable of comprehending truth. They only have perspectives. So when someone thinks you're weird or ugly or stupid or whatever, don't treat it like they know something you don't. Don't take anyone's opinion about anything too seriously. They are simply responding to the way they perceive the world, and if you perceive it differently, neither of you are right or wrong. Just follow your perception until it changes, which it genuinely will if it has to. When that happens you will not feel the need to think about it, let alone think about how others perceive things. You will just simply see the world differently. Don't force it, because there is a perfectly natural reason why you see the world the way you do and it is possible it will lead you to success. If it leads you to failure, then it will change on its own as long as you don't die. Don't force the process or do things you don't see the meaning in, even if it seems like the logical thing to do. Your perception is the most important thing you own.
>>
>>38257444
Nice trips.
>>38257686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bhJzXTf6KE
>>
The soul is formless.

You have but put on a costume.
>>
>>38254458
It's good as fuck, humans are way stupider than they think they are including you and me. Don't bother with retarded discourse, cunts don't know what the fuck they're on about. Seriously. Trust in God (whatever you think that means) and live the best life you can. Don't worry as fuck.
>>
File: artem-demura-pkkkud-tigw.jpg (621 KB, 1493x2160)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>38254458
Only divinity matters. Always think this.
>>
>>38254458
It's literally impossible to not care what other people think abut me while they have the power to abuse me.
>>
>>38257809
because everything can change within a heartbeat. & anyone who denies this, is delusional
>>
>>38258257
>>38254458
oppsie, i meant that 4 OP
idk how this happened
>>
>>38257810
She gave him a stroke heh
>>
>>38254458
I recently had this idea that anxiety about what others think is at least partially a product of shame. You have to not sin, feel bad about it when you do, try not to do it again, be honest to yourself and others, live by your conscience, not various voices in your head.
Now, psychopaths are sinners and shameless at the same time, cause that's the other road you can take, become evil. But you shouldn't do that.
>>
The characteristics like "cool" or "lame" are just a thoughts. They exist only in percievers mind and are not to be found in objects they are applied to. When you truly realise that, you will care much less about what others think of you.
You should be open to constructive critique though.
>>
>>38258389
The point being to fight shame by fighting the cause, not just shame. It's there for a reason.
>>
>>38254458
You just are unique, and each person is unique. To become like someone else, is a lie, and you become a lie.
>>
>>38254458
I've been in extreme isolation for over 15 years.
A hermit.
I have actually FORGOTTEN what social norms are. Because memories fade.
>>
>>38258509
Thus I don't obey any social norms. Because I don't even know what social norms even are. Because I forgot them. My mind has long since drifted to a wavelength far away from the average normal person. I can not even remember how normal people think.
>>
>>38254761
This is the truth. It is godlike, but solitary.
>>
>>38258512
Normies are all narcissistic assholes these days since they have to wageslave double time now. Stay away.
>>
File: g15851g58g185g1d.png (815 KB, 557x634)
815 KB
815 KB PNG
You have to realize how absurd reality is in order to not give a fuck about people's petty bullshit. Most people, Anon, are terrified of death and so they're terrified of life.

But we're gonna set them free buddy
>>
>>38254458
The secret is realizing all their thoughts are inseparable from yours, since you are the same being. Every actions is attributable to the same source, including perceived deviations. Everythng is because Gods will it.
>>
>>38254458
Tap into your autism and fully embrace it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.