[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Respawning is reincarnating and quitting is going to heaven, which do you choose?
>>
In my years of life, I have learned manythings!
Mostly pertaining to magic!
But I have also learned, that sometimes, what's most appropriate and mature, is giving up - and moving on.
Regardless of the consequences, I don't think I have another try in me :3
Of course, I'm going to come back
because the part of you that chooses weather or not you come back, isn't the part of you that harbors the gift of reasonableness, nor is it le part of you that had to, actually experience living here
:(
>>
>>38256268
Find a dark corner somewhere in between, assume the fetal position and resume the work
>>
>>38256268
and do what in heaven?
>>
>>38256970
Cry
>>
>>38256970
You can do several things in heaven by recreating experiences and sensations from lived lives
>>
>>38259616
>im going to live in my own head and project my inner around onto other beings
BORING
>>
>>38259732
Sounds like a you problem if you think that's a boring notion
>>
>>38256268
New game+, let's fucking go
>>
I'm trying to, studying as much as I can. I'm one of those who are still being kept here, I *will* be deceived.

Because those greedy jews, the evil South Koreans, the lazy fat Ameriduhhs, the Italian All-the-Same low-class private footsoldier armpits, the fat Mormons...they stacked it all up against me since BIRTH. And I intend to spill every drop of Christian and Jewish blood worldwide, until I am no longer Korean Jesus, The Nobody, Maria, The Woman of Scars, STEM and a SLAVERY SWEATSHOP WORKER.

I am still on Triangle Watch, these DNC self-hating rednecks want their utopia of Asian Rick SLAVERY. They want *only* Asians to serve them their favorite hot dogs for CHEAP or FREE.

I'm not suicidal, I just mean that: when I get to 99 years old or w/e, I want to be prepared to leave eARTh FOREVER.

GOD-Rick Gryffindor is a STEM SLAVE. Rick is a sweatshop worker who works for the mob just to LIVE. I have VALID REASONS for wanting to ascend or descend.

The egg whites didn't care that I tipped the baby's head back multiple times by accident in Home Ec class. They didn't care that my IQ was clocked at 114. They didn't care that people seemed to resent me everywhere. They just hated the way things were. That *whites* had to feed their nine children Chef Boyardee in a rusty meth shack, b/c their vessels would survive such adverse conditions.

I still won't become a slave, no matter what people of *all* races try to do to me. If my husband dumps me and I become homeless on purpose, I will gracefully eat a bullet to avoid becoming a hairy armpit feminist at the bottom of a cockroach-infested crapshack.
>>
All those of the House of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff shall be executed and tortured worldwide, until they accept *only* their complete genetic segregation from me.

All slave owners who try to "fix this Asian AI robot" shall be cursed, their lands shall dry up and their monies will fly away and burn to a crisp.

All parasites who try to make my Accursed Korean DNA exist in poverty will be aborted, murdered and sacrificed.

All jews shall be targeted worldwide, may Israel be destroyed from within and erupt into flames and blood, for the crime of targeting *me* and not some other willing person. (There were many who envied my position.)

Death, disgrace, dishonor and destruction to Israel.
>>
>>38256268
>Respawning is reincarnating and quitting is going to heaven
It doesn't work that way. The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ.

>>38263063
The overwhelming majority of Jews, just like the overwhelming majority of people, are not Israel. It's not a blood line or a government.
>>
Heaven is beating the game though
>>
>>38263224
EXACTLY!!!! So...WHY...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!

Are they *still* doing this!?!

And it's not the nepo babies this time.
It's the Pawtucket Patriots, Israel and the DNC that pays them the welfare buxx.
>>
File: Summer_Hathaway.jpg (45 KB, 222x808)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>38263208
Either way. They had many who were not only much better than me, they were also way more capable.

And I am not even canonical at all, the real ones are being ignored, ostracized, forced to struggle in either homelessness and poverty, blitzed out of their mind seeing diamonds from triangles after taking the meds, etc.

Why does eARTh keep pushing this cringe narrative? "MEMORIES, all ALONE in the MOONlight..." There are clearly others who could "save" the vultures. I tried giving them the names. They are *all* being ignored, even though they are real and also *can*.

https://youtu.be/OqVNYcaS-3E?si=Ay5h8OL6AqLPvIld

NO ONE is going along with it anymore.
It's just the goons and some deranged people with high connections in the /NG/.
>>
Once they throw you into the ground, suicide is your only cure. They will make sure you never get back up, ever again.
>>
I was forced to start off at the very bottom pits of Los Angeles, at a very young age. In FontaineBleu conditions too.

No one who touches the ground will survive, except for the (metaphorical) gods. No *human* should ever live like that, ever. It is better for a human to be aborted than to be born poor or a jew.
>>
It's not a diss.
It's an accurate diagnosis.
>>
>going to a place of unsuffering and eternal bliss
or
>coming back to a place where there is a 3 in 5 chance i could be born an indian or an nword
gee sure its a tough one
>>
>>38259616
So my alternative to living new stuff is reliving old stuff? That sounds boring as hell Buddhism is full of shit.
>>
>>38256268
Blue Eisenhower November
>>
>>38263882
Based
>>
File: Spellbinder_eyeball.png (541 KB, 960x720)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>38263822
It's in our media.
The keys to Heaven.
The keys to Evil Morty's Endless Paradise.

https://youtu.be/S03T47hapAc?si=z0MfNGAJfnd5v4mQ

>To grow a made up paradise
>Where the truth was auto-tuned
>Forever Cult

I sound like Heather Montrose looking for the Necromomicon.
>>
Either way, I consent.
>>
>>38263882
>The eARTh loop again.
Eat dicks and die.
>>
>>38259616
Can we recreate fantasies?
>>
>>38264037
Seethe Archon, me and the boys looping
>>
>>38256268
Bump
>>
>>38256268
>>38263882
Let's loop
>>
>>38264363
I'm not against this.
I'm against your kind dragging me down with you, all because donkeys can't fly either or something.
>>
>>38256268
Bump
>>
>>38263882
Based B.E.N bro

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.