[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: contagion.jpg (14 KB, 500x281)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>friend gets out of prison
>pick him up
>seems cheery
>hang out and get wrecked like usual for old times' sakes
>see him another time several days later
>less cheery and reality has now hit like a nuke
>he still tries to act cocky to hide it
>later that night I get this feeling of terror/anxiety out of nowhere
>I chalk it up to too much drugs
>feeling persists over the next couple of days, very anxious and fearful
>still hang out to be a good friend every other day despite this
>see friend a lot less the week after
>feel much better
>reality now has friend's mental state in a freefall like wtc7
>he admits he's anxious and despondent
>realisation.exe
>EMOTIONAL CONTAGION

What are your experiences with emotional contagion fellow /x/ians? Any examples of positive contagion? Also, does anyone have useful tips for protection? I have heard that setting up a mental barrier/mirror works for blocking negative energy
>>
>>38258197
maybe stop doing drugs.
>>
>>38258378
Absolutely not, out of the question. Please work with the framework given.
>>
This happens but it's not paranormal.
>>
Low energy people pull yours into them. They are parasitic energy vampires. Some people can't be helped to and just need to be slaughtered like cattle for our wellbeing. This world is full of cattle like this, do not interact with them because if you once pay them attention they start pulling your energy into them to feel better.
>>
those tiktok therapists are right

you have to protect your energy
>>
File: 1514526196206.gif (259 KB, 250x250)
259 KB
259 KB GIF
>>38258197
>Bro gets out of prison
>Is happy at first but eventually has the crushing emotional weight that he has to put his life back together
>Friend is too autistic to understand this and thinks its bad auras, etc
Fucking hell....
>>
>>38258811
It is bad aura. Are you not interacting with others? You can feel if someone is sad or in fear. If certain person is depressed they literally need energy from their closed ones to restart their system. This energy needs to be given willingly this is why friends get drained if interacting with depressed friends or family.
>>
>>38258603
Well if you can't handle the drugs, and won't stop, then hey go fuck yourself. We're all eagerly anticipating your crash
>>
>>38258878
Yeah like a lonely guy posting on 4chan
>>
>>38258378
Kek this.
>>
>>38258197
If your theory is correct it should work the other way as well. I mean your friend should be able to pick up on some of your cheerfulness, too. Unless you're too sensitive to other peoples moods.
>>
>itt OP feels empathy for the first time and has to be around a sad person
wow
>>
>>38258633
Thats a pretty low energy opinion anon
>>
>>38258378
FPBP

who would've known that doing drugs would be bad? wow such 200IQ moment
>>
>>38258197
>admits he's anxious and despondent
Lol what a pussy i am like this 24/7

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.