[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
They are only a few dozen tribes what could go wrong:
Oh shit they have nukes edition:

Thread theme:
https://youtu.be/_WOIfRa0Tgg

Listen humans. We have sent you messages, movies, prophecies and still you deny the existence that this world is 5 billion years old, that reality is maintained with a matrix, and you think the universe was made with an explosion...

Are you all retards?!

Khan gi el is not fiction.

The nukes put a hole in the dimensions of this planet when you detonated 2,000 nuclear bombs between 1945-2017.

Do you think you can conquer the galaxy? The universe? The world even?

We had this discussion 76,000 years ago when you promised to bury the nuclear material and just live your lives when we sent a wandering star through your solar system.

https://www.space.com/40043-star-grazed-our-solar-system-disrupted-orbits.html

We have sent you some asteroids. One is passing by right at this moment.

https://www.space.com/40043-star-grazed-our-solar-system-disrupted-orbits.html

To be precise, “72% chance of Earth impact on 12 July 2038 (14.25 years warning time).” However, this preliminary observation is not sufficient to precisely determine the asteroid's size, composition, and long-term trajectory, added NASA.

Before is was 1 in 500 chance of an asteroid. Now it's 1 in 2.

I said in high school which my country calls secondary school to my fellow classmates, the end of the world will be an asteroid that hits earth and causes a tsunami that ends the world.

The American student that asked me laughed, but everyone else had a look of "Oh shit yeah".

We are all going to die soon.
>>
File deleted.
So then. Now you have knowledge.

You're all barbarian terrorists with nukes that are about to be exterminated.

You had a chance to disarm the nukes but instead chose to chase each other with nuclear submarines and promote NATO, and war criminals like Zelensky.

So now you know.

You're being executed one by one. And the only winning move is to disassemble the nuclear bombs.
>>
File: Smile.jpg (187 KB, 900x900)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>38258828
Are ya Scared?
:)
>>
File deleted.
>>38258841
Not really. I've been to he'll before, twice. Just visiting.

Died a few times this life too.
>>
File deleted.
>>38258841
You posted that image in the previous timeloop too. Everything you've done up to now has been a scripted recreation. Everything you've typed is from previous timeloops and the world is about to end, and you haven't changed one part of your life from the previous timeloop.
>>
File deleted.
You have all jeopardised the mission by attempting to pretend to be species that you are not.

This world isn't called earth, you can't pretend to be human because you aren't.

And the truth is you're all xenomorphs. You cannot randomise your genetics you cannot breed with other species.

Basically Zanza. You're out of options.
>>
File deleted.
You are all going to die and your all marching towards your own deaths gladly and gladfully.

Human DNA is 50% fungus related and you all smell like corpses.
>>
File: dante.jpg (46 KB, 720x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>38258864
oh?
>>
File deleted.
>>38258926
73% water based nymph zombie!!! Mushroom penis spastic one word fungus fuck!!!

We are the flood anon. Humans are the flood. We are water based weapons of war that hijacked and killed the humans here on this planet.

Now it's time for our curtain call.

Mission accomplished. All Zanza Zenezans of this sector have been neutralised.

Commander grave mind over and out!!! :)

Rawr the xenomorphs are your bones!!! They were dinosaurs and shit!!!

Fucking carnivor bone tuckers.

Tldr : dinosaurs were xenomorphs.

Your dog is an alien.
>>
File deleted.
Till next time anons.

Oh and BTW.

Where's your tail?...

Up your ass!!! Why? Because you're fucking assholes!!! Faggots? You are home sapiens. Homosexuals? Most of you support it.
>>
File deleted.
And just to think about it. All of this could have been avoided if NATO didn't expand.

Not a single Empirical life lost. Surrounded by asteroids too.
>>
File deleted.
But what would I know... I'm schizophrenic and was sent to a mental hospital multiple times without even breaking the laws they claimed I was breaking.

Cya survivors in the next timeloop!!!
>>
File: 1706507842357963.gif (3.66 MB, 320x200)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB GIF
>>38258807
You’re not the Kangbody
>>
File: waahwaah.png (833 KB, 3840x2160)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>38258958
why did we allegedly kill humans on this planet anon?
>>
File deleted.
>>38259056
I've lived a million lifetimes in this prison.

You broke the rules when you tried to murder me. Multiple times. Including when I was Ceaser.
>>
>>38259056
with so many nobody-type figures it feels that everybody on this board is a nobody..meh
>>
File deleted.
>>38259061
Because they were synthetic bio weapons made of plastic that developed into bugs from hell divers.

The oil contains microscopic nids that become bugs. It's not a resource. It's a bioweapon.
>>
File deleted.
>>38259071
The nids develope into humans made of oil and plastic carbons. Like the synthetic from hell raiser.

The oil is the flood from the bible and doctor who and halo.

https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/The_Flood_(The_Waters_of_Mars)

You all smell like corpses but cannot smell it anymore because of the flood.

It was originally designed to be something to help the matrix, by being microscopic holographic nanobots.

But they become infected because of organic rotting when they assimilate.
>>
>>38259106
shouldnt have fucked with us by keeping us folks in the matrix , fuck around and find out
>>
File deleted.
>>38259115
There you go again. Blaming everyone but yourself.

You're the reason you're in hell anon. It's not because of anyone else.

You did it to yourself.
>>
>>38259127
cool story bro , you keep fucking w us we fuck yall in the ass and the cycle goes on and on a little game we all play...lets be honest your peeps don't wanna get bored,also if we are such a problem then let me end humanity don't try to play safe cunt
>>
File deleted.
>>38259135
Bro. There aren't any players. Your brain became reacted to hunting down a mystical yeshua because you put electricity through a golden wire and you're hardwired to kill the species of this planet.

But mission accomplished retard. You got weaponised because of a satellite with golden wires.

Fucking jackass.

You're half zombie. Your surrounded by signals from space. You're trying to hunt yeshua. But yeshua is already dead.

Yeshua has been extinct for 45million years anon.
>>
File deleted.
>>38259135
I tried to war you can't. You're a script kiddie retard.

Now go and play with the other people instead of being a self hating wallowing retard.
>>
File deleted.
Oh and for your information which might be flawed and not accurate, so here's the truth.

I discovered the revolut audit. And I'm not English.

I'm not coming after your business, England is. I'm not English.

I fought against England in WW1.

You'll understand when you're not insane.
>>
>>38259247
heres a secret : You arent special, go outside and touch grass.You know how many others are like you on this board? every god damn tom dick and harry wants to play the main character , face it reality is boring thats why you all are here trying to make something with your life...no an asteroid wont kill humans , their wont be a virus that makes all humans into zombies....the truth is...it is what it is.

Retard
>>
File deleted.
>>38259318
Do the research kid. Human DNA is 50% fungus related. Fungus is a zombie pathogen. You're made of water.

Your species has nuclear bombs. Everyone has space ships.

The is a paranormal board. Aliens are real. And you're retarded.

I've been abducted by aliens twice.

There are 230 trillion galaxies. 200 million solar systems in this galaxy. You have nukes. Everyone else has space ships.

You're in denial.
There isn't a main character. There never was. You're made of carbon and water. And now you have a nuclear bomb.

I'm telling you the truth. 9 billion people are going to die. There isn't a future for anyone on this planet.

Game over.
>>
File deleted.
>>38259318
So don't tell me it is what it is like you're going to come and kill me.

I never owed money, I don't have money. I don't have savings. I don't have a house. And I've been in mental institutions my entire life trying to warn you of this.

https://youtu.be/60ZJQ4I7_3M

I'm not your enemy. But we are all going to die here.
>>
File deleted.
The truth is you could never read. You only pretended to be able to.

Use Google translate instead of pretending you can read.

https://translate.google.com/?sl=ar&tl=en&op=translate
>>
I had no part in any of this
I was just forced to grind
>>
>>38259342
Try to take away our nukes lmao...fuck of alien shill , you are a slave. We have nukes and we arent scared to blow this place up...you are , what is the best course of action when fighting a rabid dog? you run away like a little bitch before it destroys you
>>
File deleted.
>>38259385
Won't be the first time I've died.

I'm just trying to tell you about aliens.

I never came after your business. England did.

I'm not English. I don't work for England. I don't work for the CIA nor the FBI nor mi5.

I've been trying to warn you. They have trackers in the electricity wires now.
>>
>>38259403
What's even funnier is the fact that I would have agreed with you word for word if it wasn't for the simple fact that you want nukes gone... talk about destroying a good pitch.
>>
>>38259403
>I never came after your business. England did.
I don't even know if I can blame England as a country or govt
East India and religious groups brought them here. They knew we were here and conquerable.
The commons are just mislead and don't notice. It feels impossible to help them without controlling them and to keep control you have to use the occult. I guess that's the duality :(
What do I do to remember this? I feel like nothing can be done and everything is a trick so I don't trust anyone and then feel isolated. I think I keep falling into that trap by trying to avoid traps. I don't know what to do differently but I know I don't want the same thing again
>>
>>38258807
>We have sent you some asteroids. One is passing by right at this moment.
Is this one the red or bleu kachina star?
>>
>>38259342
>9 billion people are going to die.
gdammit
I dont want to wait til the pop gets that high
that could be 10 years from now
>>
>>38259106
>The nids develope into humans made of oil and plastic carbons. Like the synthetic from hell raiser.
>
>The oil is the flood from the bible and doctor who and halo.
>
>https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/The_Flood_(The_Waters_of_Mars)
>
>You all smell like corpses but cannot smell it anymore because of the flood.
>
>It was originally designed to be something to help the matrix, by being microscopic holographic nanobots.
>
>But they become infected because of organic rotting when they assimilate.
this is very confusing. can you rephrase it
>>
File deleted.
eles estão usando rastreadores no fio elétrico
>>
File deleted.
>>38259611
Zombies caused by nanobots from oil and gasoline.
>>
>>38259617
>>38259621
I gotta admit, I love transformers
>>
Was it the avatarfagging that got the posts itt removed?
39 posts and none are visible

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.