[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ask a mystic anything. I abide by the bronze age mindset. (Not the one from the book with that name). Hinduism probably first originated in the bronze age. But I'm not a Hindu. I believe in a spiritual force inside the spiritual body. That force can be perfected and that is enlightenment. Some call it Kundalini, some qi some the divine spark. It is all the same thing, the divine energy within man that guides him towards immortality.
>>
Hinduism comes from space. "Ancient" sanskrit is still the main spoken and written language in Sirius B.
>>
>>38259447
Nope that is not true. Earth is flat though.
>>
File: dance.jpg (65 KB, 484x375)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>38259422
Since a fellow mystic Hesiod described a lot of men from the bronze age becoming daimones let's talk about them here. What do you think they are? Could you manage to give me a definition and a description of what a daimon is? A true mystic should be able to find it within themselves to answer these questions.
>>
>>38259422
>mentions Bronze Age for no reason
>mentions a book about Bronze Age mindset for no reason
>mentions Hinduism for no reason
low tier shit LARP.
>>
>>38259422
Which sect of buddhism is more right, rinzai zen shu or jodo shin shu? Why?
>>
>>38259541
No idea.
>>
>>38259562
I have no idea what jodo shin shu or ritual zen shu is. You can explain those and then I can answer.
>>
>>38259567
Both are Japanese version of Buddhism that stray from the original Buddhist core teachings.
You can tell him neither are better.
>>
>>38259567
Jodo shu is a sect that believes we live in a dark age where Buddhist monks were corrupted, and that the only way to reach enlightenment now is to recitate the nembutsu in the hopes of being reincarnated into the clear land, where the efforts towards enlightenment would actually be worth a damn. The difference between jodo shu and shin shu is just autism regarding how the nembutsu should be recited, but they really like each other. jodo shu and jodo shin shu had a great appeal to peasants throughout japanese history.
Rinzai zen is a school of zen Buddhism focused on sudden enlightenment via just sitting meditation and koans (contradictory sounding questions, like the sound of one hand clapping) and a close relationship with martial arts and warriors.
>>
oh look, another chud/spiritual fraud
>>
>>38259604
Both are good for different kinds of people.
>>
>>38259603
original buddhist core teachings are full of shit and isnt useful. whatever it is that the tokugawa shogunate did worked ultra well and deserves to be understood and praised. confucianism is obvious, but religion was very important as well, with monks being the highest class below royalty, above even samurai.
>>
>>38259603
>muh theravada
>>
>brain destroyed by memes, ask me anything
>>
how mad are you at ELITES and THE GAY AGENDA? are you ready for THE SPIRITUAL WAR? what are your thoughts on WOMEN and VEGETARIANS?
>>
did you avoid THE MARK OF THE BEAST and stay PURE?

kek
>>
>>38259657
>>38259630
Physical removal is the only solution.
Women must be property and vegetarians should gatekeep their hobby harder. Not op, just a faggot.
>>
>>38259657
The elites are the five thousand year old force that seeks to enslave humanity. I am mostly ambivalent toward the material world but I think they should be stopped. Gay agenda I accept homosexuals but it shouldn't be pushed onto other people against their will to accept gays. Women are supposed to be housekeepers in organized civilization. the Greek oracle temple or something in Delphi there were statues or like rules and one of them was rule over your wife. Only a failure of a man doesn't rule his wife. I am a vegetarian and try to be vegan.
>>
wow based you are a spiritual aristocracy
>>
>>38259659
I got vaccinated because I was afraid of the COVID virus.
>>
His heart is in the right place. Happy Saturday, friend.
>>
>>38259699
>>38259706
Thanks friend.
>>
It gets better <3
>>
>>38259422
How many bronze-age languages are you fluent in writing & speaking?
any neat sub-dialects?
>>
>>38259887
I know this might sound strange but I have acquired the knowledge of a forgotten language possibly thousands of years old. I speak it with myself sometimes. It sounds like pashto a bit. But I'm not south Asian or afghan. Sadly I don't understand most of this language.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.