[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000001359.png (594 KB, 900x900)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
I don't believe in God or religion. Jesus was a man, Buddha was a man, and Indian gods are made-up stories. Life involves suffering, regardless of what you believe in.
>>
Um no. I was in a dark place as long as I didn't believe in god. Before that I believed in god and was fine. After that I again believe in god but meditate and pray every day and I feel so good that nothing compares. Weed doesn't even get a glimpse of what this feeling feels like. You are missing out as long as you don't believe.
>>
>>38260657
i was in an awful place while i did believe in god, when i stopped i was much better able to deal with the problems i had
>>
>>38261366
That's not what belief in god looks like. Severe doubts and uncertainty that god exists produce that effect though.
>>
>>38259777
yet you can still feel something looking over your shoulder sometimes when you fap
>>
File: Matthew 11-28.jpg (235 KB, 1650x1275)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>38259777
>I don't believe in God or religion.
The fool has said in his heart, "there is no God".
>Jesus was a man,
Also God manifest in the flesh, who confirmed his claims by the deeds he did and by the resurrection. Jesus was crucified, nobody denied that. The tomb was empty, nobody denied that. -- At least in the historical witness accounts. You even have many witnesses today who will give you the same testimony about Jesus being the Son of God who came to serve as a perfect blood atonement sacrifice to reconcile man towards God, and many were willing to die for this testimony in history; And many today still die for it in certain places of the world, and many of them don't even have the luxury of access to the Word of God as you or I do, some of them only know or had to memorize only a few parts of Scripture. In some places, if they are to be found with any Scripture or even if their own children are manipulated by teachers into informing on their own parents for having the testimony of Jesus, they'd be put in a hard labor camp for the rest of their lives.
>Buddha was a man,
Yeah, and he's still dead.
>and Indian gods are made-up stories.
Yeah.
>Life involves suffering, regardless of what you believe in.
Yeah, we live in a fallen world.

>>38261584
Doesn't sound like the faith described in the Bible. Are they Catholics or Mormons or some other religious system? Maybe some modern apostate church? It's clearly not the faith of the Bible.

It does seem like you love money though. How hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God.
>>
>>38261584
Yeah me too but physical comfort is temporary and fleeting, it gets boring and you get used to it, while eternal joy and bliss is deep and eternal. Materialists are less happy because religion is needed to reduce that bliss and joy.
>>
I believe in God but not religion. I have felt something when I pray, but I don't have a need for Bible or other holy book stories.
Everyone including myself is probably going to impose their own beliefs and values onto that God, so why bother doing that publicly and asserting your version is correct? Just have your own personal relationship with that being if you want one.
>>
>>38261612
Produce* not reduce
>>
>>38259777

Humans are the only animals that suffer just by existing...
Animals only suffer when they are physically injured.

So sure...

Gog from In Camera by Peter Hammill:
https://youtu.be/va23rE8Bsoc?si=Ucf9jmEj-rdyS9yE
>>
File: 1656162696733.jpg (50 KB, 960x953)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>38259777
>I don't believe in God
>Gets a 777

Don't worry anon, God believes in you.
>>
>>38259777
The numbers say it. This is the age.
Men shall have no gods but themselves.
This is fine. Love your fellow man and your lot in life.
>>
>>38259777
Based OP. Me too!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.