[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Resized_20230309_164412.jpg (996 KB, 1600x1200)
996 KB
996 KB JPG
hello,

i am a whistleblower from pennsylvania that went public yesterday with a data dump of official pa dep files that have been altered and deleted. please take a look at the website and my youtube channel. there are about 1700 documents that you can inspect or download,

please help share this info as far and wide as you can. by using the data you can find out what might be happening in your area. mostly deletion of parameters of particulates, ozone and high levels of solar radiation that shouldnt be there. like 12000 to 13000 watts per meter squared going on even at night. the max here should be like 1200 if that on the sunniest of days.

please help me blow this wide open.

please watch this short video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qto4yZrgOsw&t=8s

please check out my research
https://suskeeairsquadron.org/

youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA1taIf4KOSnBjF3-Kw4NFQ
>>
>>38260580
Bumping for interest. Fuck chemtrails and the people who are spraying them.
>>
>>38260580
>mostly deletion of parameters of particulates, ozone and high levels of solar radiation that shouldnt be there
Anu idea why they are doint that?

Checked your sitä
>17,00O PUBLICLY AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS
This is way too much for most to even try to make any research and if you truly want to get this out you should narrow it down to most significant points, clearly present the proof for these points (and make it clear why the proof is real/significant) and only then provide the 17000 docs for further research.

Since you already know what's going on, maybe you could use AI to summarize it all?

Bump for great thread, thanks anon
>>
>>38260580
Whistleblower? More like Dick Blower. Amirite?
>>
>>38260580
Bumping. Godspeed, OP, you're doing the right thing, and thanks for the data!
>>
>>38260580
"Chemtrails" aren't drugs, anon.
They are nanobots, and they already served their purpose.
When were chemtrails most prominent?
>mid 90s during the Clintons
When did mRNA research get a major funding boost?
When did the US create a nanobots research division?
They sprayed the air full of nanobots, which is why they weren't worried about spraying themselves, and use the vaccines as software updates, which is why the jab wasn't killing people like suspected.
>>
This is why you have to smoke all your weed guys. The thin layer of tar jams up nanomachinery and gets expectorated .
>>
File: microwaved-chemsheets1.jpg (103 KB, 764x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.