[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have a reoccurring dream of a man in a suit watching me. His face is not visible, but he has one. He appears in all kinds of dreams. Whenever I try to controlling the dream I suddenly wake up. Whenever I wake up I am sacred to death. What could this mean?
>>
>>38260607
you're a failure
>>
>>38260614
u are gae
>>
>>38260607
A faceless being confronting you and monitoring you, as well as forcing you out of your power when you try to take control? Implies someone close to you (in your social circle, your relatives, workplace etc) is deceiving you or envious of you, possibly plotting against you.

Or you're just having nightmares. Don't take it too seriously.
>>
Faceless man is usually lack of strong self identity, authenticity or fear of the unknown
>>
>>38260607
The trying to control the dream is the key here. You already know the answers you look for and your subconscious is trying to tell you. Listen to the dream. Dont try steering it. It already knows what it wants to tell you
Also youre probably that man. You want to control but not be controlled.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.