[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The origins of humanity:

You are much older than you seem younglings, your species was held in a seed bank and brought to this world after the extermination of the previous species for failures.
You are royalty, without which all of life would not have existed. You were degenerating in the capsule, so we brought you to earth.
I live amount you. The key difference is I'm slightly radioactive and have 2 hearts. One day, you will too.
You always had two hearts not one.
Just swallow the air you breathe into your stomach, and awaken your second heart and true brain.

https://youtube.com/shorts/MzYebEqiba4

Dad named me isa isuah.

You've always had two hearts. One in the chest, and the second where your organs are. I have no idea which organ it is. But I have a heart beat in my belly cavity. Maybe we had even more before degeneration too effect.

Inb4 xenomorph bursts out
>>
Why are you always on here telling mofo’s to swallow air?
>>
>>38261223
You have a second brain called your gut. It needs oxygen sometimes.
>>
>>38260867
Origin deez nuts
>>
WTS [Stalker Prime] 250 plat
>>
>>38261505
What do you think your actual heart and lungs are for?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>38264855
The brain. But originally your lungs were for laying eggs when the world had better energy.

You were biting your own tail anon.

You had two penises in gestation and you had teeth in some evolutions on your vagina and asshole.

Hair was originally spikes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.