[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are the left and right hand paths mutually exclusive?
>>
>>38260912
no, because the distinction between them is completely made up
>>
>>38260917
>the distinction between them is completely made up

Could you elaborate on this please?
>>
>>38260920
Who gets to decide what is LHP and what is RHP? Who is the arbiter of these categories? There isn't one and by buying into the idea of different paths, you're subjecting yourself to someone else's ideology and morality. Stop letting other people dictate the categories by which you define your existence.
>>
Poster above me is a retard. The paths are mutually exclusive. You can do a middle path, which would be the third way.
>>
>>38260912
I'd need a QRD on the main differences between both paths, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to study both? Though maybe at one point when you want to go deeper into one you will have to let go of the other.
>>
>>38260978
Should we puree your food as well?
Lazy ass posters can't even use wikipedia before asking to be fed like pigs
>>
>>38260994
>puree
I need a QRD on what that is too
>>
>>38261006
I need a QRD on how to give QRDs
>>
>>38260912
Some are even ambidextrous.
>>
>>38260962
Subjective morality is retarded. We should all subject ourselves to a higher morality outside of our own whims, desires and conjecture. Congratulations, you just showed an example of the left-hand path and I just showed an example of the right.
>>
>>38260912
There is no right or left path unless you generalize in their categorization, and there is no black or white magic because by the very nature of magic both symbolizations are needed for any given effect, it becomes specially stupid when the black is attributed to "bad" and the white to "good", it enters the larp territory and steps down to the same level of dynamics displayed in politics, it's made up.
>>
>>38261043
>Subjective morality is retarded
>which is why you should adopt the subjective morality of Left vs right
You are clinically brain dead
>>
>>38261049
>it becomes specially stupid when the black is attributed to "bad" and the white to "good"

What does the "black" in "black magic" actually mean?
>>
>>38260912
>Are the left and right hand paths mutually exclusive?
no because you need to know how to build yourself and maintain yourself to effectively practice the other path
>>
>>38261061
The most fundamental analogical forms for black and white in esotericism/occultism is negative and positive, which then branch out into other analogical attributes such as cold, hot, dry, moist, expansive, constricting, magnetic, electric...etc.
>>
>>38261049
>>38261061
every time I read "white magic" I just read "I practice magic with good intentions while not taking as much responsibility or care as people working with tricky shit"
>>
>>38261090
The thing is there are fundamental elements from both the white and the black in what people tend to call "white magic". People who address white magic as if it was some sort of team you play for don't know anything about magic, don't know anything about esotericism or occultism and they certainly are larping and cultivating an aesthetic.
>>
>>38260962
>Who is the arbiter of these categories?
Helena Blavatsky
>>
>>38260917
this basically. duologies are just hte same thing but they are called grey men
>>
>>38261117
its just like how in politics left and right are both the same in the end are are bad for humanity
>>
>>38261061
It's death magic. Larpers lie.
>>
>>38261179
Describe "Death magic"
>>
Animal sacrifices were considered of "good", what larpers now would call "white magic" because it was the "classy" alternative to human sacrifice. It goes to show how this separation of fundamental elements into sort of "teams" is baseless at the end of the day. These sets of elements all come from the same root and they all act together all the time, separating them is pretending.
>>
>>38261049
All magic is evil and of the left hand path
>>
>>38261059
Left hand/right hand path does not refer to politics
>>
There is a middle path, along the razor.

The left hand path, while ultimately leading to destruction, is nevertheless generally the correct path. It's time: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are spiritually dead, and will be washed away with Jehovah.

Do not be deceived. We're opening the eighth seal.
>>
>>38261597
[the number of primes <= 2^9]
>>
>>38261597
when. Im trying to decide if suicide or wait til apocalypse and only live if apocalypse is kinsa soon
>>
>>38261629
You do. You're gonna miss the fireworks if you take the early exit.
>>
do magic users not harm each other for fate related reasons where magic circuits and family sigils are passed on to a main inheritor and that person dying is tantamount to destroying magic?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.