[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2239.jpg (587 KB, 1041x995)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
Its not flesh and blood we face but these wicked disgusting things who can posses people. What would some of you on /x/ recommend i do to repel and ward against these fags? I tried reading psalms. What else can i do? I went to a pride rally to record these things because i knew they’d be there and they didn’t show themselves/stick their tongues out because my phone camera was up but they did when I wasn’t recording.

Isaiah 57:4 is clear on this “ Whom do you stick your tongue out and mock ?” Or something like that which is kinda funny how its worded , almost as if Isaiah knows its not just him they’re trying to mock, he sounds like he’s aware these satanic things are being watched by others as well through isaiah’s eyes
>>
>>38261193
Neutralise their power by draining their semen with your purdy mouth.
>>
File: 1719696868534.jpg (54 KB, 484x484)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>38261193
There are no demons or angels, only deamons. They are like the animals but in spirit form. They seek form and structure because they don't have any.
>>
Pray in Latin. The Ave Maria or the pater noster. And fasting is also good.
>>
>>38261193
exorcised salt, tourmaline
>>
protect and strengthen ur energy via rituals or herbals or prayers or mantras or whatever modality you decide. focus on energy brother thats the key. master your own energy. lead by example and inspire others to do the same
>>
>>38261193
go back to the beginning of your civ and use what works
u western man?
everything you need to become an exorcist is in these two books
>https://annas-archive.org/search?q=udug+hul
u eastern man?
get this one
>https://annas-archive.org/md5/6c3112e01334af6d554fd5439f1208f9

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.