[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1503.jpg (514 KB, 800x1070)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
Luciferians I’m sorry, you’re blocked and fired.

It’s just in my nature. And you’re 20% of 2022, will go down because no one here likes you. Maybe you should have been nicer once, now that you’re the loser of course you’re nicer. What really gave you up for me was that you did dealings with the green foot soldiers once, instead of giving me the money. There’s no return from that. And the fact that I’m a byron 2 when I am on light and rebellious. I have officially stopped feeling empathy for old people or liked old women. Means i am growing up and finally actually beating you.

If you eat meat once every month it’s okay, because you were vegan the 30 remaining days. Same here with the light and darkness.

Let’s be honest, you are very weak and you have no money and I don’t like you either. Maybe that’s karma for your crimes to me, and still more karma incoming for more recent crimes. You can’t ever be in a risky position and be evil.

Of all my enemies only one might be kept in a slim diet, sadly one who owns something I want so very bad. But still, I will torture his ass day and night because of what he owes me and I can cash out. The rest of you will be drained and recycled 24/7 for the rest of my life.

But to be honest, you can’t compete, this energy is business for me too.

I don’t need protection

It’s not vengeance, it’s just finding a secret chance to get bigger than you.

All men are shit and deserve to be drained, all rich men killed and stolen from.

On light onwards
>>
bro thinks he is jupiter
but can he dethrone saturn without uncle hermie?
>>
I had a roommate a few years ago.

He was 100% vegan to the extreme. Bought specific clothes. Lived a certain way. He was 24yrs old and a virgin. I think he's like 30 now and probably still a virgin.

Believed in weird spiritual shit. Kept thinking "the event" would occur any moment that his cult leader told him. Then the time came and the event was moved further down, still he kept sending this person money.

Of you think you're holier or better than anyone because of your diet and the shit you do but you have no love in your life, no woman who loves and fucks you, no children, and you don't contribute anything to the world, my guy you're not a good person.

Most Americans are spoiled entitled shits who think that they are good people because of how they spend their money or because they follow some cult or religion and do the things those people say make you good.

You fuck. You fucking narcissistic self important fuck. I bet you're a spoiled white cock sucking hippy too.

I fucking hate hippies. They just adopt the hippy label to validate their shitty personalities of laziness and self importance while blaming everyone but themselves for the shitty staye of the world.
>>
>>38261325
isn't 20% a lot? was that why they were trying to recruit so much and amassing forces?

i dont think they have enough time left...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.