[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cannot open.jpg (518 KB, 2428x2892)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>You will learn ze truf
>You will not zream
We're shown all the wrong doings of this world, we see it all, but no matter how much we try to talk about it to people around us, nobody is there, they wont listen. Is this truly the state of the world, that there aren't that many actual people here? It's really sollipsism? And those that aren't NPCs are being tortured by the negative nhi?
>>
This game/book was a documentary, was it not?
>>
>>38261407
The reality we live in is that of an call center. You call in with a problem. The person asks you what the problem is, you tell them. They cannot do anything about your problem, so they transfer you to someone else, which is the only power they have. The new person asks what the problem is and you repeat the same information. You are impotent to solve your problem and so are they. The call center is an illusion, it provides the appearance of a problem solving apparatus. It does not have any power except to distribute already existing information.
>>
https://www.tiktok.com/@biggpwee/video/7249807246031424810?lang=en
>>
File: IMG_1588.png (188 KB, 640x480)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>38261407
after experiencing transcendental things I wanted to tell everyone because I wish someone had told me, I looked and looked for so long but after it came time to share nobody had ears.
I had a dream of a dark place, this place, and it is dark until the robins come. And the robins came in a light.
I see now I’ve acted too empathetic and connected to the larger scale of process, and I am trying to just detach from it and focus on myself staying ok, to always stay ok and not get sucked into the black magic of our shared information.
Just give demons the finger, they are nothing.
This is the only thing I feel like attempting, because few have ears and the evil forces here are strong. To not harm yourself as the worldly attempts to lure you.
>>
>>38261511
>it is dark until the robins come
robins?
>>
>>38261407
I know I'm awesome but seeing your post and how below average you really are puts things in a more clearer perspective , for me at least.

>Clear the way for the King !!!
Your post is as rubbish as you. On the other hand I accept God's light.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (7 KB, 230x219)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>38261407
>Everybody is awful these days
>It's enough to make anyone crazy
>>
>>38261407
after all this time I think the mistake is in trying to rationalize a world that is clearly not meant to be rational

why did someone create Satan? if the God calls Himself just what kind of evidence do you think it takes for the trial and the judgement to be valid?
>>
>>38263728
>why did someone create Satan?
a jew needed an explanation for why his omnideity couldn't omni for him
it's just an empty egregore you punch all day
it's fake
>>
>>38261407
every time I try to explain to someone what I feel and understand about the world, about all the connections I see and the deep pain and fear I feel, these thoughts vanish or are quickly dismissed by the others, including my closest friends. It's like there are things we cannot talk about and this drives me insane. Like in that vidya/book.

Oh yeah, and every time I try posting something crazy the captcha asks me to wait either one or five minutes
>>
>>38261407
Harlan ellison was Jewish btw
>>
>>38263243
ok buddy
>>
The internet is a vessel given by God. Unfortunately its the only thing we have right now thats the closest thing to being called "unfiltered"
Unfiltered information can be helpful in navigating though lifes delusions and deceptions. But it has its drawback which is you refusing to behave and act like a normie.
It wont last like this forever, the universe cant handle so much friction for too long. Normies are waking up and neckbeard losers are self improving
>>
>>38265772
>tfw the internet is how God can communicate with us to reach enlightenment
Digits confirm
>>
File: IMG_4991.jpg (162 KB, 656x680)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
It’s ok, i saw in a vision that most of them die anyways so it don’t matter.

Fluoride is in zee water and zee food because it is in zee water. Fluoride make people slower than corky from life goes on.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-27-fluoride-action-network-suing-stop-water-fluoridation.html

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.