[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

And don't give me any christcuck bullshit How do I kill, weaken, or suppress them in possessed people?
>>
File: 1705988419185719.jpg (573 KB, 2048x1366)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>38261698
just point and laugh at them.
Demons have more memory and processing capabilities than humans, you're not beating them with wits so just point and laugh OP, laugh laugh laugh at the tricksters.
>>
File: OIP.jpg (12 KB, 474x247)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>38261698

So you want to be Boxing Helena before she boxes you...
>>
>>38261698
I don't want you or your thug n1qqa friends. Go take your rich and famous friends away from me.

I don't care, unless I am *actually* the star. Which Doja Cat actually is. No one aspires to be an egg, except that masochist Alice Boobs Starlight and I guess that Army engineer, before they fried her like KFC.
>>
File: 71231142656190.jpg (146 KB, 504x399)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>38261698
>demons
>how do I kill, weaken, or suppress them in possessed people?
You don't.
All you can do is to ask a powerful being for help.
>>
>>38261698
You go to a suc thread and fuk dem.
>>
>>38261728
>my childhood name was Helen
>there was a boy who looked like Tom Felton fixating on me when I went to watch Harry Potter. I was so shy, I laughed at that scene where he tossed his wand like a baton, pretending to mock him.
>the Tom look-alike glared at me angrily

Oh sh1t, was that the real ending to my dream fantasy? Nvm then, return to sender.
>>
>>38261698
you already lost
>>
>>38261737
Do you fear me? You should do. I will spread your buttocks like butter on toast, and make a sandwich of you you.
>>
>>38261756
wtf I don't care about sex, Greek or water sports.

I just don't want to get my arms and legs chopped off, my eyes gouged out and my brains scrambled in a vegetative state as pic rel breeds unconsentual dysgenic babbies (they know that "sick" people can't pay the rent) from me.
>>
>>38261756
Autodale's Chosen "Mothers" are the EGGceptional Girls. Think Echo when she was on that engagement with the serial killer. He wanted a challenge, a prey that could extend the hunt.
>>
File: sheep_0.png (356 KB, 720x405)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>38261737
Heaven holds a sense of wonder bb... I'm done reading these codes but I love that song
>>
>>38261737
I can make you the star stop sleeping on me...
>>
Just do some golden dawn shit(ik its kinda christian cuck but i has helped me)
Also you could just spend 6months to get a HGA and battle demons with it pokemon style
>>
>>38261698
If the demon's possessed someone, beating the shit out of the person is the quickest way, but most times people think a possession is going on it's just demonic influence/curse
>>
>>38261747
Send my INTACT soul into a reality where I don't have to worry about randomly getting fried like KFC, for the sin of talking to the POTUS' wingman.

Like, this is ridiculous.
>>
I kill, weaken, or suppress them in possessed people?

>science
holy water and insence on them.
alchemical holy egyptain oils

rituals are many. do them all.
hell even banging a drum makes them flee.
or ringing bells.
>>
>>38261698
>What's two plus two?
>And DON'T SAY FOUR. Give me a REAL answer.
Cool thread op
>>
>>38261698
I trust you have mastered the blade?
>>
>>38261698
fight them in your dreams.
I've been nightmare maxxing for years.
Nightmares are caused by demons, they invade your mind while it is vulnerable at night. This is also your own chance to strike.
Here are some tips to induce nightmares in yourself.
1: set up your AC to turn the temperature up (or just off) when you enter REM sleep.
sleeping in uncomfortably high temperatures increases your chances of having a nightmare. But going to sleep in the heat is harder, so you want your AC on.
2: eat spices like cinnamon. You can mix them into food obviously. I haven't proven that this works, it might just be a placebo.
3: melatonin can cause very vivid dreams, but they arent always nightmares. it worked for me early on, but i developed a tolerance to it so i stopped using it.

Once you have a nightmare, you cannot become lucid or else the demon will flee.
It can be difficult and even impossible for some to fight while not lucid. If you cant, hunting dream demons might not be your thing.
I find it pretty fulfilling as those faggots have been giving me rape dreams ever since I was ten, so finally choking the life out of them was extremely satisfying.
>>
>>38261698
go back to the beginning of ur civ & use what works
u western man?
everything u need to become an exorcist is in these two books
>https://annas-archive.org/search?q=udug+hul
u eastern man?
get this one
>https://annas-archive.org/md5/6c3112e01334af6d554fd5439f1208f9
>>
>>38261698
Nice fleshlight
>>
>>38264138
That website is blocked by my ISP. Can you post the book titles (for westerner)?
NTA BTW
>>
>>38261698
how about you start by not spreading demonic pictures to others on here
>>
>>38261698
Be a bad motherfucker that doesn't afraid of nothin
>>
File: 1713543116479951m.jpg (117 KB, 565x1024)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>38261698

Christ is literally the easiest way. Demons all know (and fear) The Christian God. (The God of Creation and Peace, The Logos. The Monad.) They may mock you for praying to him but they will be fleeing as they insult you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.