[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9478793-30627873.jpg (86 KB, 1200x966)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>Be me
>Always been kinda cursed so i do some rituals to be at peace
>today i forget my daily sword banishing and LBRP rituals
>The second the day is over (and i mean the fucking second) I hear very loud thunder outside
>Shutter shake violently like someone outside is ratteling them i assume its just a storm
>Start sweating out of nowhere
>Next day ask my friends about the storm
>"Anon there was no storm"
>>
>>38262236
Bullshit
>>
File: 62349 - SoyBooru.png (411 KB, 1055x1362)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>Bullshit
>>
File: 1719306876658070.gif (2.8 MB, 540x540)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB GIF
i believe this lol. u know i never made total sense of this experience but, the first time i ever did a ritual was lbrp and it was after it was recommended to me bc i was seeing weird astral visions of parasites. so i did it, bout an hour after just chillin decide to meditate, instantly get beamed divine information about mindset manipulation strategies and advanced visualization techniques for practical problem solving.

the next time i did lbrp (months after first) i had dreams the same night about it. basically in my dream i woke up in my bed, didnt know i was dreaming, folded down my blinds and quickly, one of the trees outside my window grew some kind of personality and leaned all the way into my window looming at me and bellowed "ATEH". then i woke up. i didnt know what to really make of that. but was intrigued how it affected my dreams

the last time i did lbrp there was this really strange coincidence this actual family of raccoons was congregating right outside in my yard where i did the ritual. idk. weird shit seems to happen every single time i do it man

ever since that first lbrp though i threaten archetypes in my mind with a banishing when i start thinking in the wrong direction lol
>>
>mfw lurking the depths of /x/ schizo threads to see the anons share their lunacy
>>
File: bloody_axe copy.gif (634 B, 40x30)
634 B
634 B GIF
>>38262769
The quote goes: "Those who don't know, they don't know. Those who know, they enjoy."
>>
I really wanted to start doing a daily LBRP regimen but crikey my spoopy magic tolerance is low. Even basic successful chaos magick/manifestation type shit fucks with my head sooo much. All these stories do the same!
>>
>>38262463
I decided against the lbrp because you're relying on Yahweh the demiurge
>>
>>38262937
that makes sense, back when i was naive and retarded when i learned of the demiurge concept i would cast intentions for it to suck my nuts basically. not sure if that was the same timeframe as the ateh shit. but desu whats the problem with basically kindly asking yhwh to enable something for you? we are in its world for the time being anyway
>>
my daily ritual is hiding frog threads
there's 22 fucking frog threads in the catalog today, a high number
>>
>>38262937
I regularly see retards get filtered by the archangel invocations
ignorance does crazy things to people
>>
>>38265221
What do you mean?
I lack the ability to conceptualize how a person of mediocre intelligence could be filtered by simply invoking the archangels
>>
>>38265232
>>38265221
A person of mediocre intelligence is not dumb enough to believe archangels even exist. Only the dumbest of /x/ posters believe these exist.
Even if they did why would a shitty ceremony somehow conjure up these powerful servants of god.
All fake.
>>
>>38265232
>if I work with God the father and his archangels ill have to admit mummy and daddy were right and jesus is real and I'm going to hell
or something equally juvenile and retarded. it comes up surprisingly often.
>>
>>38262236
Yaldabaoth angry you didn't chant his names and the names of his top acolytes and his main prayer
>>
>>38265310
By that retarded logic you should take the vax and boosters.
The kingdom of god is not of this world, worldly scum.
>>
>>38265245
>>38265310
>>38262769
lol you faggots are so retarded and/or shills. fuck off, you speak about filtering but you are unmindful of your own cognitive condition filtering you out from accessing more. all your whining doesnt change the experiences of those who perform these
>>
>>38262236
It's called coinkydink.
>>
>>38265245
They're required as messengers of God to help man, who is created in the image of God and possess free will, to fulfill their divine nature and reunite with God.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.