[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 896908606.jpg (25 KB, 469x385)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Just had the funniest idea while smoking weed, anons: What if tinnitus was actually just radio static noise because your brain can't find an astral radio channel. And imagine if it did find a channel and you were forced to listen to the interdimensional weather forecast or something. That would be soooo funny. Anyway, have to take a piss now. Bye.
>>
>>38262309
Great, I wish that were the answer but it's more most likely Cuba attempting to lower the vibration state of everyone in the south eastern united states. You never hear those in California talking about tinnitus. They don't hear the sound of the machine like we do.
>>
>>38262309
Thats pretty dumb
>>
>>38262309
It's something like that
>>
I think you have a good imagination, kid.
>>
File: 1715337822035945.jpg (20 KB, 548x466)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>38262309
Tinnitus is emitted from the pineal gland at the center of the connecting part of the thalamus.
>>
>>38262309
LOL
Anyways, if anyone wants a quick cure for tinnitus, put your palms over your ears and use your fingers to hit/beat on the soft back of your head. Should resonate, sound like a drum. Hope this helps.
>>
Mine is from being a wannabe tough guy at the Swans show

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.