[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vitriol.jpg (1.07 MB, 2048x2048)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Do we not truly have anyone but ourselves in life?
>>
>>38263197
The only thing you own is yourself and your actions.
>>
>we
>>
>>38263266
Yes, collective we. I'm talking about the universal human experience boiled down.
>>
>>38263197
You are me. There is no separation in a metaphysical sense between “objects”
So yeah, you can only control yourself but you can also control me via your actions and energy exchange
>>
God. Ah, but you don't want God. You want cheap mysticism and magic tricks. And God aint about that
>>
>>38263197
In the sense of “having anyone” you mean some source of affection such as mother wife or friends? You cant control these people you can only act in a certain way to them so that they might be one with you. That is the meaning of love or friendship. Being one with the other
>>
>>38263318
Let me guess, you think God is a man in the sky.
>>
>>38263318
Why dont you think God is magic and mysticism
>>
>>38263337
God is everywhere. Even in the sky
>>38263340
No, He absolutely is. But His are not cheap affairs. Unlike what the average normie expects of God, just some errand boy or genie in a lamp bound to make your wishes come true
>>
>>38263373
>But His are not cheap affairs

You show your hubris in boldly assuming that what I want is "cheap" and "easy". You have no idea who I am or what I'm doing.
>>
>>38263383
You think you are above the majority?
Why? What makes you so special?
>>
>>38263391
>You think you are above the majority?

You think you are, clearly. Huffing your own farts about how you REALLY understand God, not like all those "normies"
>>
>>38263197
Why do you want to "have" other people?
People aren't property. That is reptilian thinking.
>>
>>38263439
The OP means someone having your back, being able to depend on other people being there for you (or not, which is what it's insinuating)
>>
>>38263446
You can dress it up as you wish. It is still thinking you can control another person.
>>
>>38263449
The issue comes when people put on a show like they expect us all to be compassionate to one another, when in reality this is rarely ever the case
>>
>>38263399
What makes you so special?
Or why dont you just state who you are and what you are doing?
You must be very important. At least self important
If you're getting this angry over some anonymus talks on the internet
>>
>>38263464
You just keep assuming shit about me when I haven't given a single indication in this entire thread that I think I am more learned and wise than the NPC chattel or whatever it is you believe. You have, though.
>>
>>38263464
>>38263474
Both of you are wise. But not wise enough to understand that hatred on the internet is about as childish as you can get
>>
>>38263538
I was making sincere questions. He got very pissy when i just told him most people see God as an errand boy. He mustve assumed i was ad hominem ing him. And yeah i got carried away because i didnt like his tone.
>>
>>38263576
>He mustve assumed i was ad hominem ing him.

Maybe that had something to do with your first post ITT being addressed to "you" (OP) >>38263318
>>
>>38263439
>>38263446
>>38263449
i'm pretty sure op is just talking about being alone in the universe. how does that mean controlling people?
>>
>>38263197
If you are a God amongst men, then surely something out there is more of a God then you.

Repeat this forever. Not all entities are the same and when you branch out from the very small and tightly knit occult world, which was synthesised and mass producted. You'll escape the paradigm of dealing with gods that have been known since the dawn of time under different names.

If you're all about that alchemy stuff, I heard something about being able to create, promote or rebuke gods depending on your reason and place in the hierarchy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.