[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I dreamed of throwing away a massive amount of gold into the ocean, where it could never be found again. To protect my love for them, a fictional character that i love
>>
>>38263216
You're too attached to fiction and you need to start budgeting and saving money better.
Otherwise I guess your mind subconsciously desires a change in your life. Take a step in the right direction.
>>
>>38263236
im attached to fiction, because this world is absolute dogshit and i want as little involvement in it as possible
>>
Yeah, gold is the materialist life and the sea is the subconscious, the dreamworld, fantasies. But also intuition, mysticism
You want to bury materialism deep into your mind and bring the dreams up to the surface
>>
>>38263362
good or bad thing?
>>
>>38263482
Fuck if you need me to tell you that, then everythings a bad thing
Again, intuition, mysticism. Listen to yourself, you know the answers but you want to hear confirmation fron others
Are you maybe a water sign? Like maybe you are too open to external influences
>>
>>38263648
i mean i view it as a good thing. but i cant help think i might be going crazy for being so insanely in love with a "fictional" character, maybe he his real out there somewhere
>>
>>38263241
Go find something real to love instead of a fictional thing.
>>
>>38264131 no thx, my heart is set on him and him alone. surely there is something paranormal about all of it
>>
>>38264131
also thats not how loves works; you dont just "decide" to love something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.