[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: indifferent pepe.png (303 KB, 800x732)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
So God knows everything huh?
>>
NA I GOT BRAIN BASHED BUT IM FIGURING IT OUT IN MY WISDOM HIKE THEM HECKS WHO BASHED MY BRAIN. DEMONS OR ANGELS THEY WILL PAY
>>
kinda has to to keep records on who is going where and being in certain places.
gods workload must be huge in astronomic terms.

i cannot understand but one can be assured.
>>
>>38263387
God is the concept or thought for of everything that exists and doesnt exist. So a being that is everything would have to know everything because he is everything
>>
>>38263387
thoughever, he do forgive you
>>
>>38263406
Demons run from the glory,
Demons run the glory.
>>
File: default.jpg (364 KB, 794x1200)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>38263387
As Vishnu lies slumbering, His expansion and form of God Ananta Sesha forms His bed, appearing as a serpent with infinite heads.
Each of those heads has been singing the praises of Vishnu since before time.
No head has ever repeated itself, or said the same thing as any other head.
The heads have never run out of glories of God, and never will.

God knows that even God does not know the full extent of God. Like the infinitely-expanding "boundary" of space. God is ever-expanding.
As soon as God knows everything about God, God expands infinitely so there is more to know, and God instantly knows everything of this new information, and knowing this has information about God expand again into the unknown.
>>
>>38263387
He's a smart guy.
>>
File: 1652736699690.jpg (35 KB, 400x387)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>38263387
God knows every possible path you can take, but which one of the infiniete yous created by your choices are you right now is up to your free will which God gave you to travers this tapestry of possibilities he made
>>
I think of God as just “what is” like the force or something he determines the natural laws and is with us always
>>
>>38263387
i think he's probably still learning shit as he goes, he sees the path but sometimes he misses the forest for the treess
>>
>>38263432
Why is sex a sin sounds like he didn't think that one very well
>>
File: 1634556540890.gif (622 KB, 220x220)
622 KB
622 KB GIF
>>38264928
>>
>>38263387
>knows you're going to hell before you're born
>creates you anyway
dat dere free will
>>
>>38263387
They broke God with the Internet.

He is still confused because of signals and the Internet is so basic that he had to rework an old plug in to listen to your basic communications again.
>>
>>38263387
He does but, only if you know yourself.
I misspoke, God treated me a certain way and attributed things to me that I felt were inaccurate, but that's because I didn't understand myself.

God treats you at the level of your own self understanding.
>>
>>38263677
The unknown and ignorance is a barrier that does not exist. It is the consequence of separation and that is an illusion. The lord of ignorance knows this well, praise Shiva.
>>
"God" is real but he does not know everything. There is no ultimate way except for seeking Buddhahood which transcends God
>>38263677 yeah sorta like this
>>
>>38266391
That has to be the most egotistical and selfish motivation I've heard a Buddhist express. Even if you recognize that true Buddhahood which transcends God is only found in humanity as a whole, elevating humanity for its own glory's sake is just kilesa.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 159x318)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>38263387
I know that you collectively tried to kill God everything he came into reality and that he stands outside the matrix cube and can destroy the box at will.
>>
>>38266566
What do you mean? This is Buddha's teaching. It is said even Brahma and Indra are Buddha's students. He teaches union with source to the highest possible degree. It is not reserved only for humanity, but instead Buddhahood is the birthright of all consciousness. Whether you are a bug or a god who lives for the entire span of this universe you are in samsara.
>>
>>38266635
Saying it doesn't make it so. Long before Buddha taught anyone the very same lesson was shared under the name Shiva, along with 111 other paths to reach union.

I'm curious though, does this mean you believe the Bodhisattva vow applies to even bugs?
>>
>>38265192
what the fuck are you talking about dumb fuck dopey shit stain cunt why am I even replying to this retarded post on this faggot green reddit website I'm gay
>>
Yes blasphemer, god knows everything. Repent.
>>
>>38265192
Because it's materialistic and profane.
>>
I need a better hair cut.
>>
>>38265192
Sex is for reproduction not pleasure
>>
>>38267767
Then why did god make it pleasurable?
>>
>>38267799
It's only pleasurable for YOU. When I have sex in my dreams I always feel dirty and polluted afterwards. Why do drugs feel physically pleasurable? Same thing.
>>
>>38265192
It isn't sin. Cooming/uncontrolled lust is. He wants you to control your urges.
>>
>>38263387
>God knows everything
Yes, panentheism.
>>
>>38268136
So why didn't he just make it not pleasurable then?
>>
>>38265192
Take your plebbit atheist retardation and go back
>>
>>38263387
Pretty much.
Make your own MMORPG from scratch and you’re basically the god of a virtual world.
You will know everything about it, all its secrets.
No one would be able to hide anything in your virtual word because you could just write a script to track whatever virtual object down and figure out where it was berried.
>>
>>38263387
God = deities that died from Jesus' people. Daemon's Devil's Satan Beezlebub etc. all of them bowed or died before the might of the Lord God aka Jesus
>>
>>38270118
>>38270118

Also there's a few repeats of the bible making human history convoluted.
>>
>>38263387
Yep... so what do you care?
Live your life anon. And goddamn him if he doesn't ask for context when you questioned him.
Love God but also love yourself
>>
>>38263387
Yes. You have free will and he hopes you will eventually come to him. hkt0
>>
>>38263387
there's nothing to know, unless you're really into knowing things. then there's no end of knowledge.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcgoaZjsu8

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.