[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 101010.png (325 KB, 627x415)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
Any prerequisite things I should at least be able to do before trying to fight things like goatmen, fleshgaits, skinwalkers, vampires, and low level demons?
>>
>>38263602
I recommend starting as a kensai and then dual-classing into a mage at level 7.
>>
>>38263602
get a giant sword
>>
>>38263713
Could u give tips for the physicality/knowledge too?
>>
>>38263602
Goddamn larpers, hunt a job.
>>
>>38263602
>low level demons?
yes u need to know the incantations
go back to the beginning of ur civ and use what works
u western man?
everything u need to become an exorcist is in these two books
>https://annas-archive.org/search?q=udug+hul
u eastern man?
get this one
>https://annas-archive.org/md5/6c3112e01334af6d554fd5439f1208f9
>>
>>38263602
For physical cryptids, extensive physical conditioning usually from birth. We'd be surprised.

For aetheric cryptids, innate wisdom (ability) fortified by occult study and identification.
>>
>>38263602
i woud recomend geting xp boost early as posible
>>
>>38263602
Know a martial art. Know a melee weapon's martial art. Know ranged martial art. Have armaments, material, incantations, charms, etc. gears for your specific cryptid. Physical goals: One arm press body weight above your head, be able to easily jump over a 6 foot tall person, and be able to close captain of crush grip 4 like a toy.
>>
>>38263602
If you cannot smash an average man in half with a mace, outrun a wild animal, or outgun a cowboy, I doubt you would be able to take on even a single werewolf.
>>
>>38263602
Supernatural beings are called such because they are beyond natural beings in various ways, such as for example a skinwalker or a werewolf is much stronger then a tiger or a bear or any kind. These fucking things are scary as fuck specifically because this is the type of shit that can rend steel with it's bare hands and keep up with a car. Think of going after this shit like being an extremely experienced hunter, if you can't hunt the mundane, hunting the supernatural is typically considered a terrible fucking idea. But if you are a good hunter you would understand you simply need the right tools and the right know how to hunt your query, this requires specialized weapons and knowledge. Get your ass knowledge on the subjects, find weaknesses and habits, ready weaknesses and understand how it works, how it moves, how it thinks, what it can do and how it can do it.
>>
Skinwalkers are incredibly difficult to hunt, the only known way to hunt them is to bring a gun with ammunition dipped in silver or white ash. If you say the word “Skinwalker” out loud in the right place, your chances of summoning one can be pretty high. Be sure to aim for the head or heart
>>
>>38263602
if you can defeat your self, you can defeat anything, anon
>>
Why exactly do you deign to hunt them in the first place? I do not understand your motivations.
What the hell is a goat-man and what did it do to you?
>>
>>38263602
>low level demons
lol aren't those the ones you exorcise with faith and verses? Anything that's powerful enough to manifest an actual physical body seems like way above "low level"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.