[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6191.jpg (119 KB, 673x673)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Has anyone else realized that encounters with black eyed children have gone significantly down since the rise of doorbell cams?

Just something I noticed. Have you had them show up at your door?
>>
>>38263832
Didnt know they were still a thing.
>>
>>38263876
I want to know where the hell they come from and what they know about the crazy shit beyond this world
>>
They are in your walls
They are in your walls
They are in your walls
>>
the night of the debate, when OLD-joe fell asleep and OLD-don got called a lair in public again,
me an my ma and her dog saw about three hundred of 'em black eyed kids just levitating above the "Welcome to the Dirty South" sign near Macon-Bacon Georgia.
we shot at 'em for about an hour bu them little buggers kepp levitating and pooping down on our ford truck.
finally i pull out the flame thrower from under ma's seat and found a hand grenade burried in the glovebox, just in case.
anyway, we got the job dun , but them pesky kids keep putting themselves inside those giant balloons and sneek into the zoo that way to eat the wild clowns behind the spider cage.
i will try to get some video of this for you before we go to the 4th of July ralley to elect gay Paul Montgomery as the new demo.
>>
>>38263832
>black eyed children
>earliest report being in a horror magazine in 1996
>cheap bait for tumblr fags
Am i gettin trolled or somethin here? This belongs with faggoty shit like Slenderman and stairs in the woods
>>
>>38264975
Not saying they’re real, but there was a time where stories about these things were a LOT more common. Showing up at your door and asking to be let in to use the phone. I remember reading a few where they actually let the little bastards in and they disappeared, causing shit loads of bad luck in the coming months for the poster.

Now that doorbell cams are a thing, I don’t hear about them anymore. Not saying I believe in them. Demon creatures probably older than humans wearing modern hoodies and are familiar with stuff like phones? Just doesn’t make sense to me.
>>
>>38263832
i heard they were Hybrid grey alien-human kids Wel i Ya i Found an Website with those drawings of them
>>
>>38265010
>Demon creatures probably older than humans wearing modern hoodies and are familiar with stuff like phones? Just doesn’t make sense to me.
lets not go that far. I was just saying that Black Eyed Children were fake and gay.
>>
File: IMG_5172.jpg (1.33 MB, 1452x1103)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
herrrreed u go
it was from a thing about grey aliens having sex with humans
>>
grey alien human hybrids look Like taht th Balck eye .. And stuffe… dont look them in their eye that how they psychic rape u.. Which is Funay Cus i supose a Normal wizard cold do that without looking into ur eye .. Wtf with gray niggo anyway Their specie is dying out and their planet is dyig
>>
>>38265031
wtf
>>
>>38263832
I didn't realize anyone was keeping track of the number of encounters.
>>
>>38263832
Black eyed children are creepy. But you cannot see their eyes unless it's dark.

They have reptilian eyes.

They are reptilian hybrids which makes them a Ex-Zanezan.

They are Zanzuah known as Zanos. Known as the children of Thanos aka the God of Primordial Death and Titan of Death.

All with black eyes at night are Deaths minions.
>>
File: blackeyedkid015.png (468 KB, 770x512)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>38263832
There are some weird stories with the black-eyed kids...they def dropped off in recent times as did the traditional MIB visits. Maybe as a result of a vast amount of cams out there or perhaps they have a different approach to things these days, maybe a combo of both.
>>
>>38266850
Don't worry they're still around. Disparate scavengers are hardly becoming of their race, what they've really lacked of late are figureheads to rally their individual grievances and fancies into a cohesive war plan.

https://youtu.be/9VBTcDF1eVQ?si=ZODY1h9zgQ_OdcBt
>>
File: BlackEyedKid02.jpg (405 KB, 1200x788)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>38266882
I take comfort in your response :)
I do believe they are out there and I also believe that people still encounter them and most likely don't report and the "kids" handlers are more aware of them being identified via video recordings. There definitely is a form of intelligence behind their appearance just badly done or done badly on purpose...not sure.
>>
larp thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.