[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A while ago I had a paranormal event with many messages, it seemed more like a joke than good intentions.
After this I think I am obligated to believe in "spirituality" but I have simply never had a strong belief in it and considering that I took this event as a bad experience, what should I believe in now? I say from my perspective I only see Gnosticism as if God were an evil being and this reality is made to be nonsense. I mean, any recommendations, some books or where to go?
>>
stop reading so much. start fasting. gather information from your own experience through meditation and out of bodies.

find out when the moon is in your main zodiac sign and then fast for those 2.5 days.
>>
it wont come immediately but just stick with fasting. it will help clean and repair your body. start with repairing your physical and the spirit part will come.

when i mean repair physical i mean stop eating processed foods. u dont need 2 work out. just clean the diet and fast. maybe go on some walks or find an outdoor hobby like gardening.
>>
>>38264051
Spiritually will come to you when you're not even looking for it, forcing it just leads to delusional beliefs
>>
>>38264857
(OP)
Ok, but how ? I just want to learn more about this, I already know about carl Jung and Alister crowley but, like , I feel I shouldn't let things come to me and I should learn more because I swear I feel nothing new gonna happen to me.
(And I believe God is just sending me bad events)
>>
>>38264242
(OP)
About the zodiac sign, I'm aquarius and it's the aquarius ages in this current era, does that mean something?
>>
>>38265270
I used to think God was punishing me as well, but I just misunderstood. He gives me signs and symbols every day along with tests. When you change your perspective in a positive manner, I believe your spiritual side will flourish.
>>
>>38264051
Gnosticism today, especially on this board, is an incel cope belief system with extended metaphysics.

You simply have to pay attention to what goes on with a dispassionate but inquisitive attitude. Pay attention, don't believe anybody.
>>
>>38265729
(OP)
also think god is mocking me and pushing me towards being evil
>>
>>38264051
>>38266036
Sounds like you took the vaxx
>>
>>38266036
>and pushing me towards being evil
That's just regular aquarius things
>>
>>38265729
gnosticism blasphemes Caesar. that's why Sacred Tradition made it a heresy. On earth as it is in heaven

>>38264051
try the Lotus Sutra. mayahana = the world is nonsense and god is a non-starter, and once you reach samadhi it is real pleasurable
>>
>>38266036
it's not God, it's your own weakness that you're avoiding taking responsibility for by outsourcing it to 'le Demiurge'
>>
>>38264051
Be honest with yourself. Have conviction in your beliefs
>>
>>38266636
Live it or leave it
Got to give it your all
Love it or lose it
Seen the best of 'em fall

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.