[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: achieve_zen.jpg (30 KB, 384x384)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Hey /x/ bros, how can i cultivate a spiritual environment with nothing harmful, just in my room?
>>
>>38264656
Incense.
>>
Just sit aka do shikantaza
>>
>>38264656
Fill it with things that please you and put your mind at ease. For me it's filling the room with frog plushies, so it feels like Kek is watching over me
>>
>>38264656
remove any and all electronics
>>
Dear ( mentally iLL ) snowflake ~•~ drink more WATER more often ~~•~ and get over your
. . . . . . self

>>38251855 true spirituality
is a lot like
making a sandwhich ( for yourself ) ..
reading a book is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
giving money to a "teacher" ( prostitute ) to guide your flower of Life is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
posting your memes and old-lady bable about your former experiences making sandwiches is NOT naturally engaging nor is it the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
being HIGH on drugs while making a sandwhich ( for yourself ) is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
falsely believing your soul mate should-be (or already is) ..just-like-you.. is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself )
receiving an award ( or "title" ) of any kind is NOT the same as ~> making a sandwhich ( for yourself ) ... "mother" Perona
>>
as soon as you're born ~ "they" ~ make you feeL •
by giving you no-time instead of • •
• so fucking crazy you can't follow their
> January 2031 • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B35N4sj4QyM a working class hero is NOTHING to be
chew if you're clever-clever
. . . meta girl named Blue Jean • police bike
. of January 2031 to de-orbit ISS using deorbit module and direct remnants into remote area of South Pacific Ocean known as spacecraft cemetery. NASA awarded SpaceX to build Deorbit Vehicle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnvFbE9OgYw • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station#End_of_mission • Pet Sematary • Zero Zero UFO
>>
>>38264656
Your room must be feng shui and should be clean with extra attention to detail, there should be no dust in any corner in the room.

Some obvious bots in the thread
>>
File: Mountain Top Life.jpg (789 KB, 802x2340)
789 KB
789 KB JPG
>>38265154
What if I really don't like sandwiches much?
I usually cook a pot of something, but right now I cook a skillet of something because Indians stole all my stuff.
Well since it is summer and it is very hot outside to me, but I live on top of a mountain surrounded by beauty, and stay in the shade, you might not consider 80F by day and 60F by night as hot, but I do.
Thanks for the idea Anon, next time I drive into a small town for groceries, I will buy some sandwiche fixings. Nice ice cold sandwiches for the hot weather.
Pic related: I live in a virgin forest teaming with life.
>>
>>38264656
Do you wake up early to pray/chant/meditate?
>>
File: IMG-20240408-WA0083.jpg (580 KB, 1080x1350)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>38264656
"Spiritual" is a harmful term so bad question
>>
>>38264859
gonna have to do this
I'm being legitimately and fake haunted and they're using electronics to amplify the effects

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.