[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718751530184318.jpg (25 KB, 468x288)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Benn watching a lot of NDEs and it's just depressed me. A lot people coming out of them say this is a learning experience and I fucking hate school.
>>
>>38264719
Kek. It is true though, we are here to learn
>>
>>38264719
Because as usual it's 50% truth and 50% bullshit.

A child touching a hot stove certainly "chose" to touch the stove, and they certainly will "learn" something from it. But that doesn't mean they chose to be burned, nor does it mean being burned was the only way they could have learned.
It doesn't mean the stove is a school.

In fact, believing in such a thing is used to keep souls accepting their place here. Like some asshole standing next to the child touching the stove and saying "you must accept this lesson, learn to love the burning".
So many spiritual deceptions it's unreal. Almost no line of spiritual thought has been left uncorrupted.
>>
>>38264719
It's not a school. You already know everything. You limited yourself as a human for the sake of play.
>>
>>38264719
Oh shit it was just school all over again? Oh shit nigga, oh shit, I ain't going back to school man, I ain't.. I won't. Oh no no no no nigger, that's it, naw man not school again, Lord knows I ain't going my nigger.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.