[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wayforward.jpg (154 KB, 1600x1064)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
What, in your expert /x/ opinions, is the single most spiritual place on this planet? more specific than a country or state, but a specific area with the greatest concentrated spirituality and energy on this whole planet? and what rewards would one reap from a pilgrimage to said destination?
>>
>>38264799
Agartha
>>
>>38264799
Mecca
>>
is there a direct path to follow to agartha? (if it's truly real at all)
>>
Your inner self
>>
a nice spot by the river
>>
>>38264827
>is there a direct path to follow
not one that someone will just tell you.
Try Antarctica.
>>
File: glade.jpg (289 KB, 1024x768)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>38264799
Here.
No, I wont say any more as to where it is.
>>
>>38264799
Florida
>>
>>38265173
>meditate
>get absolutely ruined by insect bites
>never go back
>>
>>38265646
>thinks the insects there bother people
>>
Benidorm
>>
>>38265666
>does not relize he is the insect there that bothers people.
>>
>>38265747
>still thinks the insects there bother people
>>
>>38264799
Giza
>>
The temple mount in Jerusalem. At least back when it actually had a temple. Solomon’s temple and the second temple were the closest you get ever be to god on earth. Now the mount is occupied by an ugly dome that shouldn’t be there
>>
>>38264799
I nominate either Utah or Montana
Utah has the white mormon enclaves that are free from drug use. Just enough industry and technology, not so much that were the shithole equivalent of california
Montana is both high IQ and suicidal, but its nature and outdoors make up for it. Also where rich white people make their headquarters
But then again Im a rocky mountain fag and simply have a bias for these states
>>
Every religion and country and deity have their own places. Much as I would love to visit some of them, its just not practical.
You can make your own though, by setting aside a room with crystals, incense, religious music and religious photos. After years of meditation the energies can really start to build up in such a place. I had one before that would be instant bliss just entering it.
As an example, do a Hindu fire ritual while chanting mantra, and notice how nice the energies are - well these energies will build up in a place, and the crystals and minerals in that place will lock the energies in place, although something about even the air itself (or some would say akasha) will have a memory of that place and lock those energies in after a few years of spiritual practices.

Anyways, here a few good places:
>Israel is saturated in Saturn energies
>Pyramids of Giza: All of Cairo is saturated in strong love energy
>Mt Kailash
>Many Christian shrines and holy wells
>India is completely littered with holy places as so much worship is being done there charging these places up.
>I think the reason India and SE Asia have nice energies is (1) they are heavy into the crystal/gemstone trade, and (2) they are heavily religious and the energies of worship and meditation create awesome energies. Christian countries could build up awesome energies as well, if they have people engaging in hours of daily prayer and worship and scripture reading - but alas, they do not really have this
>>
>>38264838
based

>>38264818
>>38264814
cringe
>>
>>38264799
where ley lines cross, I guess the Great Pyramid place is most spiritual but also polluted by fuckery around so it evens out now, there's some shady stuff going on in Malta's cave systems for sure too
>>
>>38264799
Easy: >>>/x/
>verification not required
>>
>>38267678
The earth has a channel system just like every other being, the ley lines are just the earth's meridians, nadis, pathways..etc, but they're not as neatly organized as shown in that picture and the big, affluent ones don't cross. In any case, wherever there's a ley line, major or minor it'll be a good place for any sort of work that requires subtle energies.
>>
there is no "single most spiritual place". this entire earth is the realm and creation of god. the important places are the places that personally matter to you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.