[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719705067333403.jpg (290 KB, 1024x1024)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
I used to masturbate to a lot of mom-son hentai and now I cannot get an erection or feel aroused by anything else

I won't be able to get a girlfriend since I'm essentially impotent so I'm completely crushed emotionally
>>
>>38264885
No you are just a loser. Stop blaming a made up man in the sky and get you’re shit together
>>
>>38264885
can't imagine the divine mother to be happy seeing her child fantasizing about such things
>>
>>38264885
>is god punishing me for my sins by making me unable to have an erection to anything except mom-son hentai
jesus christ anon
>>
>>38264885
no you just MK ultra'd yourself
>>
Dear ( mentally iLL ) snowflake ~•~ drink more WATER more often ~~• and get over your
. . . . . . self
as soon as you're born , "they" make you feeL •
by giving you no-time instead of • •
• so fucking crazy you can't follow their
> January 2031 • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B35N4sj4QyM a working class hero is NOTHING to be
. of January 2031 to de-orbit ISS using deorbit module and direct remnants into remote area of South Pacific Ocean known as spacecraft cemetery. NASA awarded SpaceX to build Deorbit Vehicle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnvFbE9OgYw • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station#End_of_mission • Pet Sematary • Zero Zero UFO
>>
File: 1000000235.jpg (27 KB, 540x279)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>38264885
I read this immediately after pounding a fine ass thicc bitch. How's it feel to know that im doing what you'll never be capable of, beta? Knowing thar I would dominate you in every aspect sexually and that you'll forever spend your nights alone while I spread my seed to the masses. Yeah, that's right bitch. You keep jacking off to mommy while I impregnate as many nigga bitches as I can find.
>>
>>38264885
You destroyed your sensitivity anon lmao
>>
>>38264885
No, that's your biology punishing you for your sins. God doesn't directly punish people besides in extraordinary circumstances, like Sodom and Gomorrah or the flood. Sin punishes you for him. What happened to you is cause and effect, not divine wrath. This actually the primary reason why people are encouraged to avoid sin, not to assuage God's anger, but to not have to face the consequences. What's happening to you right now is about as much of a "punishment" as it choosing to stick a fork in an electrical socket and getting shocked is a "punishment."
>>
anon, stop watching that and replace the compulsion for something useful and active/practical (not just watching something else). let go of the guilt by believing you can be better, and actively being better. nothing can be done to change the past but nobody is doomed to make the same mistakes forever. you are always changing
>>
>>38264912
That's rich coming from someone like you. You never shared a kiss. You're so lonely it's comical.
>>
>>38264885

the moment you stop being so self conscious about it, it will work again, stop sabotaging yourself you fool
>>
>>38264885
I call this the compass and the ruler. You drive on the right side of the street and the cars going the opposite direction drive on the right side of the street and it just so happens to form a coherent whole. That's the rod and the compass. Or you take your shirt off first, put it down on the bed, take your shorts off, put them on top of the shorts. Then when you put your clothes back on, you want to put the pants on first, otherwise you'd awkwardly be dressed in a shirt and no pants. And lo and behold, by the rod and the compass, the pants are on top and you reach them first.
>>
>>38264885
Did you feel regret about it before you became impotent?
>>
>>38264885
God isn't punishing you, you are punishing you. God just is telling you why you are punishing yourself, and if you want to stop feeling that way, you have to stop watching mom son hentai, because you are disappointing yourself. God shows you what is causing problems, and how to fix them, and deviating from that path causes distress.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.