[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gog.jpg (329 KB, 1280x1280)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
Is it just a story? Or there is something else going on there?
>>
File: IMG_5158.jpg (313 KB, 1200x1228)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
No, the world is gonna be ok. Lmao
>>
>>38264926
??
>>
I want to be Alice
>>
>>38264897
Named my daughter Alice from the books.
>>
File: 1710286477870183.jpg (352 KB, 998x998)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
you wonder, then you do
>>
>>38264897
DMT.
The checkered floor gives it away, Tweedledum and Tweedledee are machine elves, by taking DMT you can visit places and characters in the story, etc.
>>
>>38265086
I wish I was a daughter named Alice
>>
>>38265089
That's a man btw
>>
File: IMG_5083.png (511 KB, 699x601)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>38264937
Wait how do you not know this fucked up meme, lol. Its been everywhere for like the last 4 years. It doesn’t really matter, There is no future in the west anyways lmao!
Alice, Dorothy, and others are all euphemism’s for our slavery. It’s pretty obvious in the wizard of oz because in the real book, she has silver shoes on, walking on a gold brick road, which is basically saying a bimetallic monetary system is a road to freedom, the red shoes were added later as an homage to you know who and what.

As for Alice, here is a video for those anons that enjoy a deep ass dive into esoterica about Alice in wonderland.
https://m.youtube.com/live/Gg35-fDLJ_0?si=YMIgk-XonOk7Pr2o
>>
File: IMG_5038.jpg (214 KB, 1704x1278)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
“Another interesting side is you have CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien who also formed the inklings at Oxford university. Both were very influenced By Lewis Carrol, who as we know went to Oxford University prior to the inklings. You mentioned that in Alice in wonderland we have the underground, but then we also have in JRR tolkien's Lord of the rings we have the Middle Earth as well as a feeling of other realms with elves, hobbits and dwarfs. Then, you have CS Lewis's Narnia which again is taking us into another dimension or realm. I find it interesting how all three who went to Oxford wrote brilliant fantasy novels and wrote about other realms or an unseen underground world. JRR Tolkien had to have channeled a massive amount of info and detail with a very esoteric feel. He actually created a language in his books that is spoken and written, completely authentic.”

“seems as if rabbits (and hares?) have something to do with time. “No matter how fast they went they never passed anything.” The rabbit was always worried about time. The allegory of the tortoise & the hare—going faster doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll win or finish first. Rabbits multiply fast—which could reference cellular splitting/multiplying?

Maybe it’s symbolizing that with this mystery school, it doesn’t matter if you read fastest or go thru the lessons first, if u don’t “get it” you won’t get very far. Maybe it signals to the initiate not to rush thru the lessons b/c that won’t guarantee your place within the upper echelon of the mystery school?”

Youtube quotes
>>
it's just a story written by a pedophile to impress his loli waifu
>>
>>38265929
??

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.