[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can Parable of the Wicked Husbandmen be used as a prove that Jews don't hold "God's chosen people" title anymore?
>>
>>38265263
I mean I guess you can also just read the New Testament and get to the part where Jesus extends Gods formerly exclusive grace to the gentiles, and then the seething Pharisees have him killed over it. Among other things.
>>
>>38265263
Certainly. Why would you ever doubt that
>>
God sees everything.
>>
>>38265263
Jesus is a dead jew who rotted away 2,000 years ago. He isn’t returning. The Son of God on the the hand is a very powerful egregore, but it’s not YHWH and thus cannot speak on His behalf.
>>
>>38265311
Either Jesus is dead or lives on as an egregore,
Make up your mind.
Obviously Jesus isn't YHVH. He is the son of YHVH, which is still pretty high position for one to have
>>
>>38265325
He’s not the son of YHWH at all. The man is dead, the idea of Jesus is alive, but that doesn’t make them the same, unless you’re telling me that Christians worship a Jewish space ghost.
>>
>>38265339
Space Ghost? What are you talking about?
>>
>>38265263
Yes but not to evangelicals and other normalfag "christians"
>>
File: IMG_5062.jpg (176 KB, 720x900)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>38265265
(True, we could also talk about the most classic scene in the temple where the only time Jesus got mad and flipped the money changers tables over cause they were stealing temple goers real honest money(gold and silver) and giving the people worthless pieces of paper in return. The pharisees are still doing that to everyone to this day, it’s why rome2.0(weimerica) is the way it is now. For me, that scene of Jesus kicking the money changers tables over was because Jesus understood what was going to happen to his people as they were robbed but his knowing wasn’t just localized to his time and that place, i think he knew what it would snowball into over the next few thousand years and it’s why he did go into a blind rage against the fiction bankers of his day in that temple. The level of needless human suffering the money changers have caused over the last few thousand years cause they can’t give up their Babylonian black money magic, it’s mind boggling and so very heart breaking, and sad.)
>>
>>38265263
The Essene do but not the Bolshevik
>>
>>38265263
Yes. All throughout the Bible but mainly New Testament it tells the truth about the ungodly jews. Remember there is no such thing as a jew or gentile for we are all one in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>38265263
The god of this world is Satan.
Jews are still god's chosen people.
They hold every position of affluence and influence in this filthy physical prison.
>>
>>38265263
Idk man all that shit is made up anyway so who cares
>>
>>38265486
>They hold every position of affluence and influence
Is this an admission?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.