[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719695937968716.jpg (47 KB, 518x720)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
How can I follow the right path?
>>
the right path is the one that provides results anon
just follow the results
the universe is the best teacher, it will tell you all of its secrets, no gatekeeping involved
you just have to be able to shut up and listen to what it says
>>
The Blessed One said, "I will teach & analyze for you the Noble Eightfold Path. Listen & pay close attention. I will speak."

"As you say, lord," the monks responded to him.

The Blessed One said, "Now what, monks, is the Noble Eightfold Path? Right view, right resolve, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration.

"And what, monks, is right view? Knowledge with regard to stress, knowledge with regard to the origination of stress, knowledge with regard to the stopping of stress, knowledge with regard to the way of practice leading to the stopping of stress: This, monks, is called right view.

"And what is right resolve? Being resolved on renunciation, on freedom from ill will, on harmlessness: This is called right resolve.

"And what is right speech? Abstaining from lying, abstaining from divisive speech, abstaining from abusive speech, abstaining from idle chatter: This, monks, is called right speech.

"And what, monks, is right action? Abstaining from taking life, abstaining from stealing, abstaining from unchastity: This, monks, is called right action.

"And what, monks, is right livelihood? There is the case where a disciple of the noble ones, having abandoned dishonest livelihood, keeps his life going with right livelihood: This, monks, is called right livelihood.
>>
>>38265777
"And what, monks, is right effort? (i) There is the case where a monk generates desire, endeavors, activates persistence, upholds & exerts his intent for the sake of the non-arising of evil, unskillful qualities that have not yet arisen. (ii) He generates desire, endeavors, activates persistence, upholds & exerts his intent for the sake of the abandonment of evil, unskillful qualities that have arisen. (iii) He generates desire, endeavors, activates persistence, upholds & exerts his intent for the sake of the arising of skillful qualities that have not yet arisen. (iv) He generates desire, endeavors, activates persistence, upholds & exerts his intent for the maintenance, non-confusion, increase, plenitude, development, & culmination of skillful qualities that have arisen: This, monks, is called right effort.

"And what, monks, is right mindfulness? (i) There is the case where a monk remains focused on the body in & of itself — ardent, aware, & mindful — putting away greed & distress with reference to the world. (ii) He remains focused on feelings in & of themselves — ardent, aware, & mindful — putting away greed & distress with reference to the world. (iii) He remains focused on the mind in & of itself — ardent, aware, & mindful — putting away greed & distress with reference to the world. (iv) He remains focused on mental qualities in & of themselves — ardent, aware, & mindful — putting away greed & distress with reference to the world. This, monks, is called right mindfulness.
>>
>>38265780
"And what, monks, is right concentration? (i) There is the case where a monk — quite withdrawn from sensuality, withdrawn from unskillful (mental) qualities — enters & remains in the first jhana: rapture & pleasure born from withdrawal, accompanied by directed thought & evaluation. (ii) With the stilling of directed thoughts & evaluations, he enters & remains in the second jhana: rapture & pleasure born of concentration, unification of awareness free from directed thought & evaluation — internal assurance. (iii) With the fading of rapture, he remains equanimous, mindful, & alert, and senses pleasure with the body. He enters & remains in the third jhana, of which the Noble Ones declare, 'Equanimous & mindful, he has a pleasant abiding.' (iv) With the abandoning of pleasure & pain — as with the earlier disappearance of elation & distress — he enters & remains in the fourth jhana: purity of equanimity & mindfulness, neither pleasure nor pain. This, monks, is called right concentration."
https://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/sn45/sn45.008.than.html
>>
>>38265727
The gentle desireless path. People will try to invoke and influence you through life. It’s the same as a carrot being hanged in front of donkey. Don’t fall for the carrot. It’s better to take a path that has no conflict or strive. If you have everything all you gotta do is live in contentment which is effortless.
Be a sage.
>>
>>38265792
based
>>
>>38265727
Is the Truth the most important thing to you?
Jesus Christ is the Truth.
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6
>>
>>38265880
Jesus is a Word from God, not the Word of God
>>
>>38265880
>i know what the truth is because my holy book says so
>some random ass quote from said holy book illustrating claim
>is happy with self for using passages only believers put any weight in
why do the religious, christfags among others, think this will actually convince anyone? the only people who put any weight on the, in this case, the Bible as having any truth to it are Christfags; the rest of us see it as fictional stories with moral teachings at best and non-sensical drivel at worst
>>
>>38265727
Your path is the right path.
You have free will.
Follow your path.
>>
>>38265727
take the left path instead
>>
>>38265727

Based on all the evidence, it's the teaching's of Christ. Like it or not. Christianity bears fruit where other religions have proved ruinous.
>>
>>38265727
The left path is right
>>
>>38265727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0
>>
>>38265880
>Is the Truth the most important thing to you?
>Jesus Christ is the Truth.
No. Christ is not Truth.
Read what you quoted again.
How could Jesus make it any more plain before you will understand.
Read it again and THINK.
>>
>>38265727

the one you choose, then you will know a myriad of em
>>
>>38265727

youtu.be/D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke (New Discovery Shows How To Pray 10x More Effectively In Half The Time)
getwisdom.com/creators-recommended-daily-prayers

rumble.com/v164wkr-demon-spills-beans-about-vax-during-exorcism-better-version.html
>>
>>38265880
Blessed post.

>>38265897
>Jesus is a Word from God, not the Word of God
>Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

>>38265947
>strawman and false witness
You speak lies and slander, proving you're an unreliable and false witness, and that nothing you say can be trusted. You just don't want to submit to God, you love your sin too much, and you're proud.
>Psalms 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

>>38266853
Jesus is the Christ and he is the truth. You can't expound on your vagueposting either, making you an unreliable witness and denying that Jesus is the Christ and the truth makes you a false witness.
>1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
You might as well have made a fedora post "read a f-ing book", because that's the level you're operating on.
>>
You need to find it for yourself. Only you yourself can find out. This is knowledge that cannot be imparted by other men. Seek the essence of divinity, seek the godhead, seek the Lord of Life, seek enlightenment. Pray, a lot every day, and you will find out.
>>
>>38267059
>Jesus is the Christ and he is the truth. You can't expound on your vagueposting either, making you an unreliable witness and denying that Jesus is the Christ and the truth makes you a false witness.

>Complains about vagueposting
>Claims to follow a man that speaks in parables.
>Repeats only a little of the quote
>Understands even less
>Accuses his brother when he doesn't understand
>>
File: person_of_love.jpg (56 KB, 735x538)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Hagakure
>>
>>38267616
This.
>Plunge recklessly into death, for this is the only way to awaken from the dream
I'm a Christian and the Gospels have a similar message. Don't worry, and don't be afraid. To do good is an active thing, and fear is the biggest thing that will hold you back. Fear of failure, shame, ostracisation, this is all dominates the weak mind but it is nonsense. Just go, and do not be afraid of death.
>>
File: alienware2.jpg (123 KB, 881x895)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>38267712

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.