[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I had lost interest in my life it feels like I'm an npc following a same routine wake up consume content regret at night think about changing your life and just repeat again it's my routine for past 3 years and now i just wanna end this either by changing my life in a good or either just end my life and accept my life don't matter
can you help me out with this also include ways for any option you suggesting please
>>
Everyone's been or will be in the position you are in rn anon. Understand that you don't need to find the answer and solutions right away. You are suffering and that is good because your soul is telling you that this cannot continue. Take your time, I would recommend reading classics like Shakespeare or Tolstoy (War and Peace would be especially poignant for you.) Also gym.
>>
>>38265759
If you want to really change your life you need to figure out the parts of your life you want to change. For me it was simple. I had no money and wanted to have the ability to feel like a real person again. I hated being broke and having nothing coming in to my bank account. So I took steps to change that by applying for any job I thought I could do. I got rejection after rejection, but I finally got a shot at a job. Burger King of all places. I've worked before, but I've never been out of work for 3 months with no income at all. Going to work at BK felt like a mix of all my previous jobs in one. I was washing dishes, preping ingredients, sweeping, mopping, and doing other work around the restaurant. I had applied for a hiring agency called InterSolutions, which hires people to work in apartment complexes. After I was at BK for a week they gave me a call and offered me a porter position. I tried it out, but figured out quickly it wasn't for me. The heat and the work itself was not my cup of tea. I left that and was back to square one again. I would later go back to applying for places and trying to get back into work quickly. I got back into Burger King, but something else happened. The same InterSolutions got back with me again and offered me something better. A make ready position getting apartments ready for residents. $19 an hour and maybe full time. I hope to get started on Tuesday this week. I probably will juggle this with BK and do that for fun. Things can be turned around. Chin up man.
>>
>>38265759
>No interest in life anymore
Could you please lose interest in posting on /x/?
>>
try artistry in all its forms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=473-w5R2EvU
>>
>>38265759
You don't like the nothing you feel? I suggest you do something. Anything but online. Go somewhere new. Do something, nearly anything. Also, I'd suggest seeing a medical professional because anhedonia is a symptom of depression. This is just practical advice.
>>
>>38265759
This is the paranormal board, get a therapist if you don't know how to introspect and gtfo.
>>
File: void.jpg (65 KB, 535x372)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>38265759
I am 40 and none of my hopes and dreams materialized.
40 years wasted away with nothing to show for. The few things that I had in life I lost them the past few years.
My health is deteriorating, my youth is gone, my friends abandoned, my energy is depleted, my motivation is absent, my savings evaporated. There is nothing left now, just the emptiness remains.
>>
>>38267127
Prove you're not a demoralization shill. Or explain why you can't turn things around.
>>
File: 1719604892410382.gif (3.25 MB, 442x628)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB GIF
>>38265759
Just go do something random without any plans. You never know what you may find or whi you might meet
>>
Start praying daily for about thirty minutes or longer.
>>
>>38267127

40 here too. Flat broke, alone, friends all married with kids, every week is a fucking loop. I want to astral project to try and convince myself there is an afterlife so I can kill myself more easily.

Stay in school kids
>>
>>38267195
School was boring and a waste of time. I started learning when I left school. Not even vocational school was worth it. I've learned more on my own anyway and I feel bad for the people who worked hard on their SATs and then forked over thousands of dollars for college. Maybe not everybody can do it, but I've managed to do very well on my own.
>>
>>38267237
School is for getting a foot in the door. If you do happen to learn something while there it's a bonus. You learn shit on the job or by apprenticing or self-teaching.
>>
>>38267260
I'm going to make my own path. No one will believe me when I tell them how I got to success.
>>
File: worm.png (271 KB, 558x424)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
you probably have worms and have gay thoughts>>38265759
>>
>>38267300
I have gay thoughts. No worms, though.
>>
>>38267127

You have emptied your vessel
Now fill it again with what you desire
>>
Hi, I'm in my mid 30s, have a good career and make enough money to pretty much do whatever I want to do. I'm not rich, but more than comfortable.

However, my true happiness is really gone. I'm a member of a country club and the only thing that really makes me happy is playing golf.. yet everything feels dull.

When I was in my 20s, I was traveling the world, meeting new people, I lived in south America. Now? I go to work and play golf.

Life gets boring because we eventually have to survive. The standard work hours ruins our life and puts us in a rat race, even if we are living comfortably.

The problem is, we're comfortable but we aren't truly free. How do we actually become truly free? I don't know. Does a homeless man have freedom because he doesn't work? Well not really. Does a businessman with tons of money have freedom even though he's working his life away?

I have bursts of happiness, but for the most part everything has become bland. There's very little wonder left in the world. On top of that, life in general has become bland.

I can't give much advice, because I haven't fully solved the problem you're having. What I can say is that don't listen to the standard faggot redditor explanation telling you that you're "depressed".

Figure out a way to make life interesting, however that may be for you personally
>>
>>38267334
Find a way to make money that is not your job. Find a way to make money that makes you happy. If you can, get back to traveling. Turn that into something. Take a camera with you next time you go somewhere. There's lots of people who love to watch content like that. Plus stop playing golf. Golf sucks. Do something real.
>>
>>38267418
Anyone that says golf sucks probably sucks dick
>>
>>38267483
I don't suck dick, but I AM gay
>>
just realize the world around us is a scam and designed to keep us greasing the gears to make sure the world runs smoothly. we are cattle and have no meaning besides working as slaves and paying into the jEWish scam slave system matrix. just fuck bitches and find hobbies to make yourself happy bro. we are fucked and nothing we can do about it.
>>
unless youre in the wealthy club just accept that your life sucks and accept that you still have a relatively livable life. i know the routine is boring as hell but just accept it and try to enjoy every day however you can.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.