[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2549.jpg (133 KB, 768x960)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
It’s been almost 2 years since my friend went missing in Yosemite.Theres been no sign of him and no one besides me has ever seemed alarmed about his disappearance.makes me feel crazy how unfazed everyone around me was about him just completely disappearing.this is the last photo of him ever taken.
>>
>>38266011
>>38266011
I'm sorry. But I'm sure he'd appreciate you still thinking and caring about his fate.
>>
>>38266011
I think that Yosemite has the most disappearances of any place in America.
If the USAF, CIA, or one of the corporations grabbed him, then his final days on Earth were truly horrible.
If he was lucky, then he just got eaten by a bear, or fell off a cliff, which broke his arms and legs, then he was eaten by a bear. Or he could have fallen into a hole, where he was cooked by geothermal heat and then eaten by rodents.
>>
>>38266011
Bro if he disappeared and nobody that knew him remembers him he wasn't human anon.

He got banned.
>>
>>38266023
Thank you bro

>>38266105
“Banned” is not a bad way to describe it,I felt like I was in the Truman show trying to talk to people about him going missing. I hate using the term but I got the most “npc” responses from people whenever I brought him up(no one else would bring him up) even people who I knew well would act completely different than they usually would.Makes my eyes water and gives me goosebumps thinking about it because of how fucking creepy it was.I don’t bring him up to people anymore though I also don’t really talk to those people anymore because of how much they creeped me out.
>>
>>38266179
Bro. They are npcs. The whole planet has flat land artificial intelligence because nuclear bombs and the empire of time travel arresting everyone that defended nuclear bombs.

Not everyone is real and those that aren't are empirical loyalists.

Those that are real but are enslaved are enslaved to the artificial intelligence because they are under arrest for criminal behavior in previous lives. Showing a paradigm of behaviors that when unleashed are animalistic and abusive.
>>
>>38266179
Those that are still real are empirical loyalists. Those that aren't judged the devil.
>>
Ive been there, probably was kidnapped by the spider succubus
>>
File: 1-CanAm02.jpg (125 KB, 1468x628)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>38266011
You should (I suggest) consider contacting Dave Paulides who runs the CanAm Candian/American) Missing Persons org. He does some deep dives into people missing from National Parks as they all share similar (almost identical) "paranormal" stories/events. He has delved into 1000's of missing persons reports after retiring as a detective (and private investigator) and he typically requests people to bring missing persons cases to him as the National Park Service does NOT keep records of missing hikers/campers etc. He organizes a data base going back to the 1950s or more. Highly suggest you reach out to him.
https://www.youtube.com/@canammissingproject/videos
>>
File: 1-CanAm01.jpg (44 KB, 568x744)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>38266948
>>
>>38266011
I saw that guy hiking about 30 miles outside of Yosemite.
The beard was much scragglier and his hair was wayy longer, but the eyes and the cheeks looked the same.
He invited me into his cabin which was rather ramshackle and tried to do gay stuff to my butt.
Anyway, your friend is gay.
I hope they catch him… erm find him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.