[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.jpg (243 KB, 1024x1024)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
In this part we will talk about UFOs.

What are UFOs? Broadly to simplify, they are demonic vehicles that hover the earth similarly to the hellish spirits that do so as well.

Egregores is a concept where collective thoughts of humanity form structures in the "astral plane", however, theres a big distinction between these philosophies because at their core its demonic. UFOs are an extension of demonic beings or vehicles that exist on the other side overlapping the physical space to the "multidimensional veil".

They are of divine origin, demonically fallen, and are on the earth. In some instances, when an occult practitioner decides to use witchcraft for instance engaging with an egregore, they are essentially engaging with these angelic vehicles-infused beings. Some are bio-mechanical.
In ancient Aztec culture, they used to unawarelly worship demons, and their calendar had a demonic shape in its center. UFOs used to show up, and give false signs and signals about reality, and human sacrifice. Because of people's free will and human sacrifice, it allows them to materialize in ways, fuelling their existence that the sons of man are under demonic and false god worship.

The nephilim or ufos, are able to materialize physically, and can not mess with people due to god's wrath (except in rare instances).

In medieval they appear above the temple of saints, or flicker in the night sky as signs of demonic presence or influence over a culture or event. Aliens or grays in that instance are a result of the hellish demonic spirits influence over land and people.

God of the heavens have all sorts of spiritual technology), sometimes he uses them as a way for miracles to occur (like in age of moses to split the sea), most of all, genetic modification occurred when the angelic beings interferred with humanity's bloodline around Babylon.

Take for instance "The Great UFO Battle of 1561", where not only do angels fight with one another, it is a structured hierarchy
>>
File: 2.jpg (327 KB, 1024x1024)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
In addition, when i was practicing divination (may god forbid me from ever practiting it again), I had been using a text to poem generator by focusing using will, i called that technomancy divination. I got this poem from the lot when i asked to reveal the nature of UFOs:

""We are running on Aztec time,
fifth and final cycle. Eyes switch on/off.
We would be mercurochrome to one another
bee balm or chamomile. We should be concrete,
glass, and spandex. We should be digital or,
at least, early. Be ivory-billed. Invisible
except to the most prepared observer.
We will be stardust. Ancient tailings
of nothing. Elapsed breath. No,
we must first be ice. Be nails. Be teeth.
Be lightning."" And the poem was called Rising, falling, Hovering, which was written by c-d wright. I know most of the stuff written is deceptive, but it is a clear message an objective one that not only are they formless, but are trying to figure out what form they want to take. It means the UFOs which people see, can also be a formless structures that shift depending on the spiritual properties of the demonic force's will that is on the earth, Rising, Hovering, and Falling.
>>
crust is kang cuck thread. ignore.
>>
>>38268022
thanks for looking out for us rabbi
>>
>>38266107
I can agree with some of the hypotheses (i.e. those can be a biotechnological fusion, for example), but putting them into the skins of angels and/or demons is too BC for me. We live in the 21st century, after all. I prefer the thought that those entities, whatever they are, have access to clarketech level of technology - which is, by definition, undistinguishable for us from magic (and why a chunk of the sightings/interactions are also religious in nature for some, I suspect).
>>
>>38270932
Review Part 1, it is multidimensional rather than a civilian architecture that we relate to on the earth. It is celestial, we never left the medieval age, and the spirits are timeless.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.