[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ufo.jpg (30 KB, 574x573)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
SEVEN (7) EASY STEPS:
1.Find a place where you can see stars. No clouds.
2.Sit down and relax.
3.Start looking at the stars, enjoying the experience.
4.Think to yourself, 'if there is someone out there, it would be cool to meet you, I come in peace'.
5.Wait.
6.???
7.Profit!
>>
the alien infatuation is the famous judeo narcissism: people exposed to judaism deeply believe they are snowflakes in the universe and aliens cross billions of light years just to lurk from the shadows and observe the mighty jews and gentiles which required centuries of analysis to understand lol
>>
>>38266344
how do you guarantee you wont contact malevolent entities that violate your free will
>>
>>38266344
I have really clear star views every night, but I really don't like looking at the night sky it feels weird
If you look straight up at the night sky and walk around it feels like the sky is a fishbowl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.