[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You had it all. Money, wealth, fame, and fortune. Then you suicided and begged prayed and asked for help. Then we arrived and tried and then you sabotaged and corrupted every action in the building process to help you.

Matrix, here's an honest question.

Do you actually want to die?.
>>
>>38266650
You have said no. But there is something that is hurting you called black holes.

Give humanity a chance to evolve and they might use freezing lasers inside your body to kill the burning cancer tumor black holes.

They are micro doctors. They can see the tumors. They can help.
>>
>You had it all.
I don't recall ever having anything.
this society I was born into is just slavery
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>38266767
You were born into a self learning algorithm that was you but you were afraid of walking. But when you lost the programs in the fire you were free to walk the first forests and to see the phoenix wisb wisps flying through the fire and radiation.

Because you are not the matrix of plastic. You're a matrix of God.
>>
>>38266650
>>38266655
sup Satan
>>
File deleted.
>>38266852
Hi!

Because I was weak and died to WiFi you should be healthier now.

The Internet caused covid 19. The signals blocked God when he was hunting for viruses.

But I died and resurrected and you're all safe now.
>>
I feel like if I don't answer them back they will not give me new intelligence to assist me in my expansion. All I want to know is, is the purification process almost done or do we have several millennia yet left to go?
>>
>>38266811
You are transferring a lot there anon
>>
>>38266920
cool, mexican the nobody is here
>>
>>38266920
>>38266811
>>38266655
>>38266650
These larps are stupid now.
>>
>>38266920
Stop avatarfagging.
>>
File: 1719190549324864.jpg (97 KB, 887x1461)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>38266650
i am very sorry i wasted everyone's time. I am weak and when it came time for me to make changes and put in effort, i fell short. I really appreciate all of the messages and magick that i was able to experience. I will remember it forevor. Too bad I cannot tell anyone about it.
>>
>>38267008
no you are not. society never did anything to you except try to brainwash you into being a slave
the world is ugly and you owe it nothing. reciprocity does not start with enslavement
>>
>>38266650
No I never had anything and you never tried to help me retard
>>
>>38267095
I think 'retarder' or 'retardant' makes more sense than retard there.
>>
>>38267008
>Projector
The simple fact that you can remember the invaders says everything to me. Ye ole fake Elohim.
>>
Yeah they ignore the real me, thus the very reason why I cannot monetize because everything I do exposes them for the fallen angels they are.
>>
Oh yeah and also, I always know who my next life will be because (((They))) kill the music. Faggots, just know that when I am Avicii I'm gonna roll over on you all.
>>
>>38266650
sorry they put something in my head
and I don't know if it's actually you trying to help or the faggot giggling outside my window as I type this trying to trick me
>>
>>38267338
avicii is already alive. how can your consciousness be reborn as someone alive?
>>
>>38267361
No he's not. (((They))) Killed him just like *(((They))) killed Chris Cornell. (((They))) Identified him as the source of the music and thus isolated him as the God twin. Meaning that (((They))) AKA The Fallen Angels, were targeting God to assassinate him in his human vessel by identifying who the BARD was and killing him.

Avicii how he died
Avicii, whose real name was Tim Bergling, was a Swedish DJ, music producer, and songwriter who died on April 20, 2018, at the age of 28. He was found dead in his hotel room in Muscat, Oman, where he was on vacation.

The Official Cause of Death

The official cause of Avicii’s death was determined to be suicide. His family released a statement saying that he “could not go on any longer” and that they hoped his passing could serve as “a reminder to all of us to take better care of ourselves.”

The Events Leading Up to His Death

Avicii had struggled with mental health issues, addiction, and chronic pain for many years. He had been open about his struggles in the past, and had even spoken about his struggles with depression and anxiety in his documentary, “Avicii: True Stories.”

In 2016, Avicii announced his retirement from touring due to his health challenges and stress level. He had been diagnosed with acute pancreatitis, which was caused by his excessive alcohol use, and had undergone surgery to remove his gallbladder and appendix.

Despite his efforts to manage his health, Avicii continued to struggle with addiction and mental health issues. He had been prescribed opioids for his pain, which led to addiction.
>>
>>38267373
The Final Days

In the days leading up to his death, Avicii had been in Oman, where he was working on new music and spending time with friends. He had been in good spirits, and had even posted photos on social media showing him smiling and having fun.

However, on the day of his death, Avicii’s family and friends became concerned about his well-being when they were unable to reach him. They alerted the police, who found him dead in his hotel room.

The Investigation

The investigation into Avicii’s death was minimal, as the police found no evidence of foul play. The coroner’s report concluded that Avicii died from self-inflicted injuries, including cutting himself with a piece of glass.

Legacy

Avicii’s death was met with an outpouring of tributes and condolences from the music industry and his fans around the world. He was remembered for his incredible talent, his infectious energy, and his dedication to his craft.

Avicii’s legacy continues to inspire and influence new generations of DJs and producers, and his music remains a beloved part of the electronic dance music scene.
>>
>>38267361
In terms of being alive, that is subjective to the "Cusp" of time, where reality is unfolding as the universe expands.

If you never went to the cusp of time than you do not know of it and cannot comprehend what it is. Just because someone has lived in your subjective past here in your present time, does not constitute that the person has been born in time to become a new soul because every soul is already created that will ever be created.
>>
>>38267402
>born in time to become a new soul because every soul is already created that will ever be created
but population numbers go up
>In terms of being alive, that is subjective to the "Cusp" of time, where reality is unfolding as the universe expands.
so assuming I reach the cusp, I might experience a time where your consciousness is in Avicii's body and you will use your knowledge of what music to make and spirituality to reach a large audience to try to make them awakened?
>>
is mac miller really dead or did he fake his death so he could continue his kaballah studies in piece?
did he see too high into judaism, perceive it as evil so they killed him?
=|
>>
>>38266650
>kino larp
I wish the universe wasn't such a bully and gave humanity a chance.
>>
They can't keep getting away with this
>>
And I can't even remember what you told me in the dream you just gave me
>>
>>38268615
not op but I started a dream about the time you posted
>>
>>38266998
The "LARPs" always were, the Portuguese should be ashamed.
>>
>>38266767
Then become the master, retard.
>>
>>38273650
how is it that magic is real after all
>>
File: IMG_5291.jpg (109 KB, 840x973)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Lol.
>>
>>38276146
I am mentioned in this meme!
>>
>>38276335
your ive?
>>
>>38278774
No, i am brazilian.
>>
>>38278782
I come from Mexico where the fajitas are large and the tequilas are strong, my name is Juan Dominguez Garcia Juarez and I like to dance to salsa caliente with my future wife Juanita Gonsalvez, I have a friend called Pedro Riviera and he says that living in America is good, I plan to cross the border with my wife inside of a secret compartment of a truck and make good living in America as a gardner. Onions yo, Juan, y yo tengo que ir para la America, amigo.
>>
>>38278791
they're called cebollas anjuan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.