[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0505_UP.jpg (564 KB, 1200x1600)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
No matter how I think about it it's such a creepy case. Weird photos, unexplained girls' behaviour, suspicious people around them, countless emergency calls, being lost(?) in the jungle, and dying god knows how. And the fact that one of them wrote this in her diary some time before her death
>I would not want to be found dead in San Jose, although the chance of this is quite high in San Jose. But I could live in Bocas for the rest of my life.
I wonder, was it something like predicting her death? What do you think happened to them?
>>
>>38267121
They literally just got lost in the Woods and couldn't find their way back. They died and were eaten by animals.
>>
File: Second2LastPhoto.gif (2.85 MB, 1280x854)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB GIF
>>38267121
>>
>>38267121
Womens liberation maybe shouldn't extend to the forests of Panama (an awfully suspicious country).
>>
File: 1707612032011350.jpg (33 KB, 380x380)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>38267121
>What do you think happened to them?

Occam's razor says that the dumb bitches just got murdered by spics in the jungle and their bodies got torn up by the wildlife. That's the easy and boring answer. But the supplemental details are highly strange and creepy regardless. And the pic in the OP makes my hairs stand up. It's really no wonder as to why people are fascinated with this case.
>>
>>38270958
I'm partial towards Oscar's Laser
>>
>>38267121
I wouldn't worry about it OP
>>
>>38267121
One word, tourists.
>>
>>38267121
ELLAS FUERAN COMIDAS POR EL
C H U P A C A B R A
>>
>>38270958
This.
>Las autoridades locales son sumamente corruptas e incompetentes
>Las pendejas estas vinieron a un pais hispanohablante sin saber el idioma y se confiaron de un guia de turista sospechoso
>TLDR Womyn
>t. Panamenian american
They got it coming, whether somebody deserves such oggre death is beyond me but they had many chances to avoid being raped and killed by some mulatto manlet.

Also, those involved in the murders were later killed by other local authorities to prevent them speaking about these dumbfucks and most likely to avoid this shit from happening again.

The "Tourist guide" was the son of some high ranked ex-officer so him and his friends must had thought he would get out scottfree. Poor bastards.

If you want you can look it up. Everyone involved "Dies suspisciously".
>>
>>38267121
I’ve always found this particular picture to be very creepy. Something about her face looks demonic
>>
>>38272304

Looks like a mask kinda. You think they were evil? Possessed?
>>
>>38270958

Who is cute anime girl?
>>
>>38270958
>>38272050
This. my guess is that someone was targeting them even before they arrived to Bocas. I've read that they were in hurry to arrive there and when they were at the immigration checkpoint at the border a man approached them and offered to drive them to the boat to Bocas. And they agreed (even though they were suspicious at first). If the girls catched the attention of some dangerous people, some higher-up might've pulled some strings and the weird situation with the school happened. The school principal seemed to be lying a lot after all. I wouldn't be surprised if someone bribed her.
But it's pretty weird that they were killed just like that. I mean, the girls were very pretty so wouldn't it be more logical to try to sell them or keep them in captivity for a longer time? Eh i don't know
>>
>>38272441
Miyafuji Yoshika, Strike Witches
>>
it's the photo taken on April 5th by one of the guides who searched for girls when they disappeared. what do you see here?
>>
>>38273160
Clearly the Las Vegas ayy.
>>
>>38273055
>to try to sell them
No, because of what they were used for. The Most Dangerous Game: Hunting Karens Edition. Demanding to speak to the manager does nothing to stop a bullet.
>>
>>38270958
fpbp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.