[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (751 KB, 760x518)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
A long, long, long time ago, I remember hearing about a "fake" execution video of an American soldier during the Iraq War that was was identical to those al-Qaeda/Jamm'at Tawhid al-Jihad propaganda videos.
I tried searching it online and I found a few leads. Such as these articles:
>https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2004/8/7/us-beheading-an-internet-hoax
>https://www.pleasantonweekly.com/morgue/2004/2004_09_24.dhoax24.shtml
I used the wayback machine on gore websites from the time such as Ogrish, and for some reason, Vanderford's file is nowhere to be found. I can see them discussing about it, but the link that leads to the video file wasn't archived.
It is said that he uploaded it to his personal website too. However, I don't know his websites address since there's little information about him on Google.

The video is as lost as LOL SUPERMAN.
>>
>>38267126
>LOL SUPERMAN

Wasn't that a 9/11 video though?
>>
That was a long time ago. Archival on internet wasn't really something people did routinely so I'd assume they were lost. Even some other videos (not gore, some random comedy videos like vine) from like 2012 are now lost. Maybe someone has an almost non functional cd/VCR tape on their attic idk.
>>
>>38267900
90 % of the internet is lost.
>>
File: img - Copy.png (359 KB, 1012x900)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
I looked through various archives of 2004 websites that covered beheadings and other conflict videos of the time, didn't really expect to find anything since it doesn't seem like the ogrish videos were gone.

>https://web.archive.org/web/20050711001534/http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/ben

It seems to be the real thing since it's so fucking fake it's unbelievable anyone took it seriously at the time. The link to the video is just there on the front page.
>>
>>38267149
Yes. But its basically lost. Hes saying this video is seemingly as lost as LOL SUPERMAN.
>>
daisy's destruction
>>
>>38270201
There are videos that deserve to be lost, and that video is one of them.
>>
>>38270209
I remember when 420chan got raided by the Feds, some real psycho started to upload that series and some other legit sick shit on some discord channel. baiting the Feds. Saying they were not scary enough and bla bla. I think he used to be an admin from ogrish or something.
And I believe he stalked me for a little while IRL at my old job. Some creep one time came at my old restaurant that I used to work and he told me could show me something that'll make my grindcore tshirt look like a child's play. How was his job to find people and how he could have fin with me and my gf at that time.
It was really bizarre.

That's when I realized that there are scarier things out there stalking than the Fedayin and glowies.
>>
>>38270249
Jeff, you arent off the hook yet.
>>
>>38267126
That's not 2000s Al Gore
>>
>>38270264
nigger
>>
>>38270201
wtf is that
>>
File: 20240406_154706.jpg (90 KB, 746x751)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>38270626
A film where you can taste the andrechrome and the soul being distorted through extreme bondage.
If you can withstand that then you might get a job in the highest level of finance.
>>
>>38270264
Lol I'm not Jeff. But I saw him having a conversation with the two Feds (come one, don't make them walk their shit k9 mutt, I still remember that fed from years ago). Did Jeff beat up his crazy Chinese gf or what?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.