[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ocean.png (817 KB, 988x666)
817 KB
817 KB PNG
Why is it that we know so little about our own ocean?
>>
cuz it's too spooky 4 u
>>
because the ocean is fake and gay. no such thing as water. the entire planet is a dry desert. oceans don't exist. we have never been to the bottom of the deepest parts yet, it's all fake made in a studio.
>>
Because it belongs to something else.
>>
what would you like to know? what you don't know, probably. the first question should always be "what do I not know I don't know?"
>>
>>38267397
We know a lot about it. We've mapped out entire mountain ranges down there and found the deepest part decades ago(Mariana trench). What more would you like to know of it? I dunno why everyone always claims we don't understand the oceans
>>
>>38267904
Then, how come you can surf and swim in it?
>>
>>38267397
Because humans can't breath underwater, smell underwater, see very well underwater, hear very well underwater, survive high pressures, etc.
>>
>>38267397
Oh you think it's just the ocean we know so little about
>>
>>38267397
pressure, occlusion and volume
>>
We know as much about the sea as sea creatures know about the land. It's not an environment we can survive in for any length of time, and not one were ever supposed to be in.
>>
The sheer scale and our collective priorities.
>>
File: IMG_1153.jpg (22 KB, 474x266)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
>>38267397
name 3 things we don't know about the ocean
>>
Something scared our fish ancestors so much they fled to the surface.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.