[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718823252892881.jpg (90 KB, 697x876)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I'm not interested in practicing Goetic Rituals & such, I'm simply curious about the actual hierarchy & orders of Demons. TO THE CHRISTIAN-SPAMMERS: Yes, Demons are evil, & you shouldn't fuck with them, I get it. I am simply curious, hence why I'm not asking them directly (unless the computer chip sigil theory is true). The Ars Goetia lists 72 with varying titles/ranks, but they don't quite make sense. How does the hierarchy go when there are Kings, Princes, Presidents, Dukes, etc.? What's more, I'm curious about the use of the names of real Demons in fiction such as movies, novels, DnD, etc. Do these entities gain anything from their names & likenesses being used? I'm aware of astral/spiritual parasites, as well as servitors. Are Demons the same as one or the other, or indeed both? Where do entities such as Moloch, Baphomet, Abraxas, Remphan, & Saturn fit into these hierarchies? Lastly I would ask that you list names, orders, titles, ranks, origins, etc., but do not post sigils or summoning guides as I have no intention of working with these entities, I am purely curious in an academic sense so to speak.
>>
Bump
>>
>>38267448
Baphomet is not a demon, but a personification of alchemical and Hermetic principles. He originates from the Ancient Egyptian god Banebdjeted, also known as the goat of Mendes.
>>
>>38267448
Interesting topic. Can't wait for some smart ass faggott, to preach about the danger of the demons, and about his own experience with them.
>>
>>38267448
The hierarchy is just an inversion of their position prior to falling. Lucifer was the highest in the hierarchy at the time of his fall, and so inherently the strongest and most intelligent of the demons. This isn't to say any demon is stupid, they're just different levels of genius relative to us. If you want to know the structure refer to the generally accepted hierarchy of angels. For example, a Dominion is fourth on the hierarchy of Angels, then look to see what demons used to be Dominions. We see that angels that used to be Dominions became Marquis, so the title of Marquis is forth in their hierarchy as well. It's pretty simple.
>>
File deleted.
>>38267448
All demons are citizens. Kidnapped sperms turned into child molesters aren't heirs.
>>
>>38270134
>>
>>38267448
>but do not post sigils or summoning guides as I have no intention of working with these entities
finally a sane op, thank the planets
>>
Are Presidents above Dukes or below Knights?
>>
>>38267448
>Kings, Princes, Presidents, Dukes
Word on the street, is that these titles correspond to planetary correspondences. Not sure how accurate that is though.
It sounds like the kings are more powerful than the other titles.

The hierarchies in hell are always changing, because infernal spirits are always battling for who is the greatest.

Saturn is a planet, that rules over negative beings, or essentially ruling over the hells. This does not make Saturn evil, it's more like the role of a judge and prison warden.
Saturn is like, well if your going to be selfish and evil, that's your own freewill to do so, but if you break some laws you will get punished for it, and you will go to a hell surrounded by others just like you. And your powers will be limited so your don't fuck things up for everyone else. So Saturn gets to rule over this, and decide how much freedom vs imprisonment and slavery these negative beings get.
Also there needs to be a certain balance of good and evil to keep a state of freedom and choice and meaning in life.

>>38271339
Why does it matter? They each have their own specialty, and ways of working.
When you summon a goetic demon, vast majority of the time it's not the demon who appears, but one of their numerous subordinates, because they belong to the same hell society. It's like if you buy an iphone from Apple, you don't buy it from steve jobs, but you talk to a sales rep.
>>
>>38273682
>It's like if you buy an iphone from Apple, you don't buy it from steve jobs, but you talk to a sales rep.
And the sales guy is wearing an apple T-shirt, inside an apple store, so to your shitty scrying senses during the evocation, you believe you are talking to steve jobs himself, rather than a lowly wagie.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.