[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1588.png (188 KB, 640x480)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
I am sorry, even if I pretended to be aware of it while entering the snakes mouth I still fell into it and forgot myself because when on the path of least resistance within the modern world it becomes easy, hurtful and self destructive. I wanted to see it but still got lost in it.
We sit or lie and stare at squares, their complexity trick us but we are just throwing dice at best if locally used, but at worst when connected they are weapons of black magic and make us produce garmonbozia, but it is all electrical smoke and mirrors on the display.
They commit crimes and violence against human consciousness, this place, dream or realm is so dark.
After 10 years there is finally some calmness, not lost in detail. I wanted everyone else to see what I saw, waiting and attempting for a great awakening to happen, all while ignoring and not using my gift, this gift to see through the black magic dream they’ve put us in. Well I’m finally not ignoring it anymore, do not be envious of those who self destruct, it is sad but they’ll continue as the world burns. But please do not forget your gift, I don’t know if it is luck or karma or choosing, just a detail, don’t burn with the world please. Because the soul in the soup can survive after death. And can create a world. Your perspective itself creates a type of world. With that you’ve already got everything you want and need.
The spirit elves speak and show. God illuminates.
Do not hate yourself, something loves you enough for you to see the black magic going on. See that which can not see and you can hide from it.
I deeply ask you to please help me now, I dare to wake up now from the sleep I put myself in because of the pain of our human situation and the violence committed to me and others.
I appreciate your help.
>>
File: OIG2 (25).jpg (240 KB, 1024x1024)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>38267464
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (81 KB, 430x286)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>38267477
An AI response, guess it just proves my point
>>
>>38267464
No one's reading your larp, go to tumblr.
>>
File: 1714178434299557.jpg (427 KB, 1020x1015)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>38267464
(You) already have everything you need Alice, wake yourself up.
>>
>>38267464
How can i help friend
>>
>>38267464
Is this real?
>>
>>38267464
I help you :3
>>
bro. lol
>>
What help are you looking for exactly?
>>
>>38267464
I hope for the best for you anon, and others as well.
>>
don't be afraid brother, in this path towards the seat next to our Godly Father, you'll only need to trust in yourself and, eventually, with pure Will, people will start to follow you, and the others (people disguised as demons, and believing that mask) will be left behind. To bring the Realm of God is to achieve Godhead. Be pure, be the most basic human until you forget the speech of the world. Don't trust belief systems such as religion, politics, sports and all that shit. THEY'RE ALL LYING TO US, EVERY FUCKING ACADEMIC BOOK IS FULL OF LIES. Fucking 1+1=1 not 2
>>
>>38272734
if you have one apple and I give you one more apple, how many apples do you have?
>but I did have breakfast
>>
>>38267464
im a highly gullible individual... and i think that presenident biden is a adequately sufficient asset to the united states of america,

you are an astounding individual and conteplanting the nature of a seen image and a heard visage resonance

words are ... excess.
theres nothing left

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.