[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 82x188)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
dont understand the meaning of my psychotic episodes
my last episode was a religious psychosis where it felt like i was possesed, i put radio on and it was talking about me and the things i did. i went outside and people looked like odd creatures and the sky was red and it felt hell like
i dont remember a lot of this things that happened
and i heard someone say, it surpresses things and it comes in 1 go when you die. so i am afraid that might happene when i die? like a really bad hell like psychosis all in 1 go
i dont even remember 3/4 of the stuff that happened but i was in a hell realm were anyone could read my thoughts
>>
>>38267584
i make yt vids now where i train and i smoke weed or hash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNwWoCgG6WU
now i sleep 14-16 hrs per day my meds never been this high
i try to take walks during the day and train some but the medication is cumbersome amounts

2 injection in each shoulder abifly xeplion
dosed 200mg and 150mg

9mg paliperidon per day same as xeplion thing

1200mg depatine or something mood stabalizer

and some abifly more in the day
im legally required to take this medication by law
>>
i dotn understand how the speed of dopamine can change my entire reality....
>>
>>38267615
usually when you consult other humans about life, they will funnel you into their own bullshit dogma
especially if they haven't personally experienced anything
>>
>>38267602
and i will say i am happy these medication exist otherwise i would not be able to live normally
my last psychosis happened because i was trying to quit the meds,,, bad idea
>>
>>38267628
that can be true
i am glad the medication exist, but i am fearful that when i die i will experience all the psychosis i would have had in 1 go
>>
File: quite a fall.png (108 KB, 427x501)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>38267635
find where you place your faith
through this life and beyond
>>
>>38267660
i just remember this, now that you said that
in my psychosis i would have the tattoos i have conflict, the cross and the ankh tattoo... it was very odd and sureal, i cant explain what happened
>>
>>38267674
the world is rife with confusion and those who would lead you astray
even if they don't know they're doing such
be careful
>>
>>38267689
i was possessed.... i was fighting a possession too
it wanted me to jump of my stairs i was suddenly standing there like i was going to jump
i dont understand how just antipsychotics keep something like that away
what do you believe in?
>>
>>38267708
I am Christian (lutheran)
I have had many things happen in my life to where I could never deny The Lord and Savior
Only God could have gotten me through, and shown me, what has happened in my life
I can only imagine why you would experience a moment during psychosis with conflicting tattoos

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.