[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715753350452474.gif (744 KB, 400x273)
744 KB
744 KB GIF
Do we really have free will? Even when I think I am exercising my free will, I often look back on those very decisions years later and think they weren't my own choices at all.
>>
only partially, probably...
>>
We have no free will.

>Muh Bible
Bible doesn't say we have free will either. God is all powerful and all seeing and has dictated all that will happen.

>then isn't it unfair that some people will go to Hell, like Elmo?
Look into Christian Universalism. Satan has corrupted the church since the days of the Roman Empire.
>>
File: image_rgb_5 (5).png (165 KB, 1920x1080)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
We have free will but we are under constant and certain psychic attack by all other 8 billion people on the planet who are influencing us with intersecting butterfly effect influences at all times. You do have free will, but the psychic forces exerted on you are so dense that you can barely even notice you have free will beneath all of that pressure.
>>
The problem with "free will" is that different people use it to mean different things. You may or may not have it, depending on exactly what it is.

>I often look back on those very decisions years later and think they weren't my own choices at all.
You might also mean a few different things by this, but it could also be explained by the fact that we are never the same person twice. We are constantly changing, and sharing a name and memories with our past selves does not mean we are absolutely the same.
>>
>>38267916
our physical bodies and our first three energetic bodies (energetic emotional and mental) start under total archonic control when were born, but our basic awareness is of course not. as we grow and execute more of our will the archons turn to manipulation to keep control of our 4 bodies, being Free (enlightenment, "resurrection", merkaba structure, astral/OBE etc) means we've developed control beyond the archons and are now beings of Will instead of whatever gay emotion the baddies want us to feel today so we live our cuck lives until we're recycled
>>
>>38267916
Not everyone has free will.

It requires a certain degree of intelligence and awareness many people lack.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.