[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (501 KB, 347x459)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
This is an occult PVP mmo. We use a game engine coded with chaos magick to facilitate a safe, fun experience for everyone. We use magick to pull harmless, non burdensome pranks on each other and fuck with them. Any actual curses simply put you in the mirror orb for eternity. Simply do what you do to manifest funny events in the other person's reality tunnel.

Here's an example of a fight between two occultists.

A uses a servitor that uses the emoji as a sigil. A made a comment announcing 4 Ego Crystals. B made one announcing 3 Crystals in the same arena. A sees B's comment and replies, "You're pranking yourself " B is not so easily fooled. They respond, "I know u ar but what am i?" While making the 'a' in 'ar' a defensive sigil. A cleverly responds, "losing." B can't think of anything to say, so they stop responding. The next day, their dog farts at a humorous time and A in their mind's eye sees a fireball being cast out of their dog's asshole and hitting them in the face.
>>
>>38267943
Magick and supernatural forces cease to work around me so I can't participate sadly. :(
>>
File: chaos witch 2.jpg (56 KB, 400x400)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
The arena bends like putty around you as you see my head tilt to the side. I raise my right hand and you get nauseous. Everything disappears into a black void exept for me, who is glowing brightly. You feel several presences surrounding you as you realize how fucked you are. All that happens here is good for me. All that happens here is bad for you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.