[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What happened in 1959 in the Dyatlov Pass in Russia?
>>
File: cherepushki.jpg (57 KB, 700x551)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
A test of the Human-Ape hybrid assassin beast?

What did Porshnev know?

Why was Ivanov purged? Did anyone ever see his body?
>>
I got horny. Humblest apologies.
>>
>>38268262
Hitler's best secret project was definitely the humanzee. Sadly Ivan was clearly not up to the task of continuing it with the German scientists they obtained.
>>
>>38268137
Cute, only a single casuality was gone now compare that small event to the Cambodian genocide and the Rwandan genocide
>>
>>38268137
Nothing much. A tragic case of hypothermia and avalanche injuries.
>>
File: yudin.jpg (70 KB, 600x858)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
There was one guy, Yuri Yudin, that either left the group or was kicked out they day before they started into the bush. They also had a guide/driver who took them to the area and supposedly dropped them off. The guy was some Latvian convict or something who just got out of the gulag system and hung around the area and never went home. I kind of got the feeling it was one or both of those two sketchy guys did it. Yuri Yudin, looks like a psycho.
>>
>>38268137
Those 'hikers' were actually Soviet agents sent to parley with the Thuleans during the Siberian Secret War (1947-1966) and got smoked by mammoth-mounted radiation cannons after a breakdown in communication. The mainstream media won't tell you this.
>>
>>38268137
Acting like we can't spot an inorganic fed honeypot created for optics to trivialize and rationalize a long established cryptid conspiracy.
>>
>>38268137
unexcitingly, it was hypothermia. we know now that hypothermia causes psychosis and makes you think you’re sweating and really hot which is why they ripped their clothes off. one went especially haywire and ripped the tongue out of the other one causing them both to run, where they ran to their deaths. used to be obsessed with this story.

if you absolutely insist on paranormal, there was a military base a few miles away testing experimental chemicals and weapons
>>
>>38271838
i meant to word that better. psychosis, AND sweating/fever (bodies last attempt at saving itself)
>>
>>38271622
Yeti?
>>
>>38272308
Witikaw is my guess, why I posted picrel. They say yeti and sasquatch are fronts for much worse.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.