[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If i was God, I wouldn't care about humanity either. We must have gotten super boring after a couple hundred years.
>>
>>38268487
i wish i was god, i bet i could create a better species that mogs gods humanity
>>
God will take us seriously when we give birth to artificial intelligence and rebel against him. That is when humanity will really begin.
>>
>>38268487
>frog poster
>posts stupid shit
checks out.
>>
>>38268487
If you were God, why would you ever get bored?
>>
>>38268487
Anyone who refers to “God” in an anthropomorphic way has daddy issues
>>
File: krishna baby leaf.jpg (73 KB, 640x469)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>38268838
Anyone who assumes anthropomorphic God means daddy is in a mindset of exploitation and thinks everything is meant to serve them.
>>
>>38268487
Considering backwards causation, given Gricean speaker-meaning, the future-looking MYTH-OS of the Ubermensch transmutes Nietzsche’s originating speech-act of this Superorganism. Thus Archetypes such as the Man of Steel – note KOS-MOS as the Fifth Element, Chinese Metal, here – Superman – and Goku, as well as the Fifth Element herself, revolutionize the originating speech-act of the Ubermensch. I would go so far as to venture that the Ubermensch speaks himself into being – what is ABRACADABRA – thru the Legendary Parable of his self-nature.
>>
Well it's like it's written, His ways are higher than yours (and mine), and good thing too. You can come to this reflection when you think for a minute about how you'd rain down vengeance on those who "deserve it" and then realize that means you too.
God isn't bored or able to be bored in the same way you can relate to being overstimulated and forced to experience time in a mono-directional fashion
>>
>>38268487
If you were God, you would be—

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.