[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG-20240623-WA0002.jpg (44 KB, 314x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
How do I ask the 3 fortunes for guidance? I want to befriend the divine feminine. I feel it wants me to. Why? How?
>>
>>38269248
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world to gather them for the battle of that great Day of God Almighty.
>>
File: family.jpg (12 KB, 284x178)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>38269288
They are not frogs, that's some allusion to their capetian inheritance.
People want to be special so much. This world clearly is not meant to be appealing. But I do want a family to love. I want God to be that. For me. It's my delirious idea of reference and I'm learning to be proud of it.
>>
>>38269248
PLZ ignore the Christcuck ignoramus, he's a midwit who can only cite some passages from his holy book because he believes it has some authority, and he doesn't know any better. If you choose to investigate the Divine Feminine then do it! You don't need a "Mother may I?" from anyone including me!
>>
>>38269422
Enjoy your frog pussy, cuck lord.
>>
>>38269422
Isn't it a literal "mother may I" in my particular case tho? Lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.