[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AM-iStock-1.jpg (60 KB, 1000x642)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Is there any love spell ritual or something to make a specific person love me again or become obsessed with me? I want my ex-girlfriend to come back to me.
>>
File: roll-of-cash.jpg (34 KB, 341x318)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>38269302
>Is there any love spell ritual or something to make a specific person love me again or become obsessed with me? I want my ex-girlfriend to come back to me.
Get your hands on this never fail talisman.
>>
>>38269327
Kek. Pay up or fuck off, everything else will probably blow up in your face.
>>
That's the most common type of spell there is and you will find dozens if you just do a little homework. But an easier solution might be to just make sure she sees you with another girl. If the girl is LESS attractive then her, all the better.
>>
>>38269302
you ever been in love so deep that you would never even consider using a love potion even if you knew 100% it would work?
>>
>>38269302
I am jealous of you because you actually have someone you want to make your girlfriend
Whereas i don't even know another girl outside of my family
>>
>>38269302
Don't. Never works out.
You can't control other living things, and if you try, it's going to be a real monkey's paw situation.
>>
>>38269302
Don’t do it OP I’ve been there, it worked for sure but I payed shit tons of karma bc of it .. and learned the hard way that trying to force something that is not meant for you never ends good
>>
>>38269302
YES. Wash out your butty with a piece of soap, it's that easy
>>
>>38269302
>become obsessed with me? I want my ex-girlfriend to come back to me.
why do you want to be a prisoner to the past or harm someone's agency and mess with their spirit to spawn unnatural thought patterns? What makes men desire such unworthy things?
>>
>>38271105
She cute
>>
>>38271387
then just imagine something better and seek that out
all youd be doing is limiting yourself to what youre familiar with
>>
>>38271617
Op is too ugly to get anyone other than his tranny ex
>>
File: gold-coin.jpg (179 KB, 1200x900)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>38269302
Once you get your hands on a bunch of these bad boys, you'll notice that everyone likes you and wants to hang out with you
>>
>>38269327
>>38271979
That stuff doesn't impress everyone.
It's bad advice and not really funny at all.

>>38270396
This one is especially bad advice, because if she really loves you, you're breaking her heart and using torture to associate pain with love.
She will never be able to love you, the way 2 children would love eachother, after that.
>>
>>38271650
Even if your ex were trans, a year without you is a year of personal growth.
>>
>>38269302
YEP.

Swallow air into your stomaches. Your second brain is dead and she lost interest.
>>
>>38269302
Its been a year since Im not in a relationship with my bf and whenever I masturbate I cum to the thought of him :(
>>
>>38273293
Stay in your containment thread.
>>
>>38273293
>Swallow air into your stomaches
Does it count if you can swallow the air in through your butt?
>>
Please.. Tell me if it counts </3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.