[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Khal jack KHAL!!!!

By the rights of KHAL JACK KHAL! I am issuing the right of Khal Taka!!!

Anyone who is found breaking the law hence forth is to be put to DEATH!!

Legion attena vixtrix maximus deus rex tu et Khal Jack Khal!!!

The challenge is debate of the circumstance of law.

A rapist broke into my house and began attempting to rape the people of my house because he thought a bug zapper that electrocutes and kills bugs was a red light district pleasure sign.

Cull the stupid fuckers!!!
Flesh for flesh!!! Genitals severed all of those found raping the humans!!! Khal Jack Khal!

They have been found guilty. Laws of Legion demand in the existence of Legion the severed existence of their genitals! Flesh For Flesh!!!

FLESH FOR FLESH!!! A POUND OF FLESH OF ANY FOUND SEXUALLY RAPING HUMANS!!!

ES KHA ALLAH HU!!!

HU ATA TAKA ATEN? ES KHA ELU EST TA EN!!!

The thing has been breaking into my house and smearing ejaculate on my ears. Sexual harassment.

Sex is illegal in Legion, and so is breaking into private quarters to masturbate on someone while they sleep.

The law demands a eunuch!!!

An alien is going to die tonight anons.
>>
https://youtu.be/Qd9ULJf2jqU

>It is what it is
I'm coming for you too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.